Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Fully vaccinated with - PSA
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 3:49 pm
Believe me, I don't want to write this post. I was done with Covid in February of 2020.

Just a PSA, we are seeing quite a number of people in our medical practice, fully vaccinated, with Covid. And it's not just Pfizer, we just had someone admit to the hospital who got Moderna. Another one had the Johnson and Johnson shot.

How many? I would say our total number in the Jewish community that came to our practice - about five or six.

If you have symptoms, get tested.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 3:52 pm
Does that mean the vaccine is not working? Is it people that never got covid and were vaccinated? Or people who got covid and were vaccinated too?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 3:57 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Does that mean the vaccine is not working? Is it people that never got covid and were vaccinated? Or people who got covid and were vaccinated too?

Some of them had Covid and were vaccinated and then just got Covid in the past two or three weeks. Some just had the vaccine. Since we know that Covid antibodies dissipate over time, or perhaps there's viral genome drift, this doesn't bode well.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 3:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Some of them had Covid and were vaccinated and then just got Covid in the past two or three weeks. Some just had the vaccine. Since we know that Covid antibodies dissipate over time, or perhaps there's viral genome drift, this doesn't bode well.

Are the symptoms the same?

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 4:14 pm
Can you tell us which neighborhood this is? I'm in bp and had covid recently before I was allowed to take the vaccine

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 4:19 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Are the symptoms the same?

What's shocking is that they're EXACTLY the same. Same intensity of symptoms, too. And these are really young people!

Still waiting on whether they have the Delta variant, but boy do I hate that term.

amother
Tomato

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 5:01 pm
OP, Where are you located?

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 5:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What's shocking is that they're EXACTLY the same. Same intensity of symptoms, too. And these are really young people!

Still waiting on whether they have the Delta variant, but boy do I hate that term.

So it's mostly younger people?

Eisheschayil123

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 5:50 pm
I would be curious if the people vaccinated have pre-existing conditions or are older ppl.
Are you seeing a lot more unvaccinated in proportion to vaccinated and can’t we just be giving everyone a prescription of ivermectin to take if they have symptoms?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 6:29 pm
Eisheschayil123 wrote:
I would be curious if the people vaccinated have pre-existing conditions or are older ppl.
Are you seeing a lot more unvaccinated in proportion to vaccinated and can’t we just be giving everyone a prescription of ivermectin to take if they have symptoms?

I hope that gets approved.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 6:42 pm
NO NO NO we don’t speak anything negative about that brand New Guinea pig coerced vaccine.
Not in the real world and not here on Imamother. There are some nasty policewomen on here.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 6:44 pm
Where is our well meaning government to push for REAL health and supplements to have our bodies fight viruses?

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 6:58 pm
https://zstacklife.com/?ref=35dd5es9s6

This is great to have in your arsenal for virus, flu prevention. Nothing is certain but we need to do Hishtadlut.

amother
Cherry

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 7:13 pm
OP do you think people should be masking again?

amother
Lemonlime

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 7:17 pm
OP please give us an idea where you are. You’re anonymous. Can you at least give an approximate location, something.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 7:19 pm
amother [ Cherry ] wrote:
OP do you think people should be masking again?

If you believe some flimsy piece of lined plastic works against highly contagious viruses, then definitely wear one.

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 7:49 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
If you believe some flimsy piece of lined plastic works against highly contagious viruses, then definitely wear one.

Yes, I wear one!

there is a sientific explain how it speards, and how mast does protect.

although delta is spreading badly, and its stronger than previous types, it can infect some vaccinated, but it attacks to a much greater degree those UN vaccinated. proven statisitically.

Also, when one is infected and vaccinated, it would lead to less death, and less spreading.

R Kanievsy video recorded Psak that everyone should vaccinate, even if his parents are not for it. (I have seen the video myself)

V Nishmartem L' Nafshiesechem Meod"!

it does not say to honor your parents "Meod".

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 7:53 pm
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
OP please give us an idea where you are. You’re anonymous. Can you at least give an approximate location, something.

You know what? I don't want to. Because then someone in Boro Park can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Queens" and someone in Brooklyn can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Passaic" and someone in Manhattan can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Miami" and someone in Orlando can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Cleveland," and on and on it goes.

If there's one thing we've learned is that when it's somewhere, it's going to be everywhere.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 7:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You know what? I don't want to. Because then someone in Boro Park can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Queens" and someone in Brooklyn can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Passaic" and someone in Manhattan can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Miami" and someone in Orlando can say, "Oh, good, it's only in Cleveland," and on and on it goes.

If there's one thing we've learned is that when it's somewhere, it's going to be everywhere.

I love this response. I agree with you wholeheartedly! Although it does diminish your credibility

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 5:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

The idea of withholding information because people can’t be trusted to use their brains works for authoritarian dictators. I would think imamothers would trust their fellow imas to make good decisions based on honest information they share. If OP is so much smarter than all of us that she can’t be truthful I’m not sure we need to take this seriously.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics