Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Can you tell me about this Jackson neighborhood

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 5:57 pm
Anyone know the area off N county line, cook road, picadilly dr., hampshire blvd? What type of crowd lives there? What are the ages of the couples and kids? What type of schools?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 7:29 pm
Anyone know?

GrowingUp

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 7:31 pm
Someone I know just bought there. They're pper 20s, more OOT, nice normal people.

No clue about the crowd though.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 7:33 pm
My sister is the “grandmother” there she has kids in high school, it sounds like most people don’t have older then 2nd grade. I know that Nachlas is having a van next year can’t tell you much more.(My sister is on vacation so I can’t ask her)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 7:37 pm
amother [ Stoneblue ] wrote:
My sister is the “grandmother” there she has kids in high school, it sounds like most people don’t have older then 2nd grade. I know that Nachlas is having a van next year can’t tell you much more.(My sister is on vacation so I can’t ask her)

This is really helpful. If you do find out more please update me.

amother
Trillium

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 7:58 pm
Is this the Hampshire Hills/Tall Timber’s area? It’s a very hot spot now, prices have been going up like crazy. HH is more JPF or yeshivish, nearby does have some heimish presence. Most people I know who bought there or moved there already have kids up to lower elementary school. I think my daughters bus (BEM) has stops in that neighborhood. I’d love to buy there as well, most people I know are really nice and normal. The houses are mostly not huge (average 4 bedroom 2 bath) but are pretty and many have pools.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 8:04 pm
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
Is this the Hampshire Hills/Tall Timber’s area? It’s a very hot spot now, prices have been going up like crazy. HH is more JPF or yeshivish, nearby does have some heimish presence. Most people I know who bought there or moved there already have kids up to lower elementary school. I think my daughters bus (BEM) has stops in that neighborhood. I’d love to buy there as well, most people I know are really nice and normal. The houses are mostly not huge (average 4 bedroom 2 bath) but are pretty and many have pools.

I don’t know what the neighborhood is called. If that’s the area it sounds great for us.

amother
Trillium

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 8:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don’t know what the neighborhood is called. If that’s the area it sounds great for us.

Are you using an agent? They will know the neighborhood name.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 8:40 pm
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
Are you using an agent? They will know the neighborhood name.

Yes I will ask them they just mentioned some houses so far but I didn’t think of asking the name of the neighborhood
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries