Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
MO in Dallas Texas

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 5:28 pm
Dh got a possibility for job in Dallas Texas. We are MO is there a big community of MO in dallas?

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 5:49 pm
There's an MO Shul in the South Eruv called Shaare Tefilla. The school is called Akiba Yavneh Academy.

In the North Eruv, Ohev Shalom isn't exactly MO, but it's Orthodox and welcoming to all.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 8:04 am
amother [ Tomato ] wrote:
There's an MO Shul in the South Eruv called Shaare Tefilla. The school is called Akiba Yavneh Academy.

In the North Eruv, Ohev Shalom isn't exactly MO, but it's Orthodox and welcoming to all.

Thank you. About How many families are I each community? What area is each eruv?

amother
Tomato

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 8:48 am
I don't know numbers, I haven't lived there in a long time. But in terms of the areas if you Google both Shuls you will kind of get a perspective.

However, both Shaare Tefilla and Akiba lean more towards the left. If you are looking for more RW situation you might want to look into Torah Day School.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating