Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
S/o bought a house crazy market. Let's daven for each other
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 4:30 pm
I would love to move now. We've been preapproved but don't hear of anything in time, or can't compete in the bidding wars. I know I'm not alone. I'm starting this thread so we can pair up and daven for each other. Who wants to claim me? Then we'll go on to the next pair.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:08 pm
Do we need to exchange names? Is it a once a day davening for each other?
I’d love to do this.
I’m on a desperate search to buy a house .

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:28 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Do we need to exchange names? Is it a once a day davening for each other?
I’d love to do this.
I’m on a desperate search to buy a house .

No. Just amother colors Very Happy On whatever basis. Formal or informally. I'll bli neder have you in mind when I say bareich aleinu, parshas hamon, and any other time I remember.
So our first pair is OP and Smokey.
Next!

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:37 pm
I'll join...in the same boat you're in and getting very very desperate. We live in very cramped quarters with a number of children. Waiting for the miracle I know Hashem will send...

hodeez

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:38 pm
Yes! Daven for me I need to move already 😭

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:40 pm
I wish you all hatzlacha.
I was in a similar boat a few years ago, was ready to give up and then it just happened, in a round a bout way that could only have come from hashem.

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:41 pm
Hoodez can we team up? I'll bln daven for you every day and you'll daven for me?

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 5:54 pm
I'd like to join. Stuck in a basement with four kids and oldest already entering 6th grade. We had just gotten serious when covid hit, and decided to hold off for a bit because we didn't know how we would be affected financially. (Both of us are self employed). And now we are priced out, and even if we had unlimited funds, there are close to zero options in the neighborhood we want.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 6:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No. Just amother colors Very Happy On whatever basis. Formal or informally. I'll bli neder have you in mind when I say bareich aleinu, parshas hamon, and any other time I remember.
So our first pair is OP and Smokey.
Next!

Thanks! I will Daven for you as well!
Please have I’m mind for me to buy a new spacious home soon where my family can be happy and healthy and settle already!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 6:32 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Thanks! I will Daven for you as well!
Please have I’m mind for me to buy a new spacious home soon where my family can be happy and healthy and settle already!

Amein!
Next is pistachio and Hodeez.

Cyan, I hope by the time I check ima again you'll have someone. But we'll all have you and everyone else in mind too.

lopman29

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 6:33 pm
In this crazy situation the community should seriously consider cutting out the middleman brokers. You don’t need them all you need is Zillow and a lawyer. My friend who is a lawyer was at a closing yesterday and the broker got 50k for doing very little. The Buyers would have gladly paid 25k less and another 10k could have gone to the sellers pocket instead of the broker’s.

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 6:55 pm
lopman29 wrote:
In this crazy situation the community should seriously consider cutting out the middleman brokers. You don’t need them all you need is Zillow and a lawyer. My friend who is a lawyer was at a closing yesterday and the broker got 50k for doing very little. The Buyers would have gladly paid 25k less and another 10k could have gone to the sellers pocket instead of the broker’s.

Wed have a parnassah crisis for realtors if we did that, never mind the practicalities of this idea.

amother
Whitewash

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 8:11 pm
I’d like to join, my family is going through a very difficult period, we desperately need to move, but we are still waiting for a yeshua from HaShem.

SYA

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 8:48 pm
Hashem should bless each one of you to find a nice and spacious new home. It should have lots of space, light and extra room

busybee98

Post Wed, Jul 21 2021, 8:57 pm
I know the market is particularly rough but a few years ago we were also on a desperate house search and the right one came kiheref eyin! Seriously...was feeling very devoid and giving up and then...got a zillow notice listing that proved to be the one...so def dont give up hope! Its out there
Eta we persisted very seriously for about 4 months and about 4 months b4 that scoping it out so def a process!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:44 am
SYA wrote:
Hashem should bless each one of you to find a nice and spacious new home. It should have lots of space, light and extra room

Amein! Thank you!
Is our next pair Cyan and Whitewash?

hodeez

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:47 am
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
Hoodez can we team up? I'll bln daven for you every day and you'll daven for me?

It's a shidduch!

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 6:55 am
hodeez wrote:
It's a shidduch!

I hope we both share good news soon...perfect house in the perfect budget! Once im asking for miracles I'll ask all the way!

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 7:01 am
lopman29 wrote:

Not so crazy at all. In so many cases the broker does very very little.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 6:13 pm
Just bumping.
Keep davening. No tefilla is wasted even if we don't see results as soon as we want.
I'm davening for smokey, everyone in this situation, and for yeshuos and bracha for everyone reading this.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating