Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
New reality show debuting! Post your funniest hospital stor
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Canary

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 4:30 am
Once before Purim, they needed to do fingersticks before every meal. My son gave a diff finger each time, and got a diff color bandaid on each finger. When I arrived I told him he is ready for Purim, as the clown!

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 4:34 am
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
My son had a hernia in his diaper area, and his doctor told us if he throws up or has fever before the surgery we need to bring him in to the ER. So one night found us in the ER doctor on call came in, opened his diaper and examined him. Then he turned to me and asked me - is this a girl or boy? My mouth just hung open until he suddenly realised and burst out laughing

Takes the cake!

amother
Canary

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 4:43 am
Once when I gave birth, my bp was hi, they told me they will check it every hour. One nurse decided to put a note on my door "check bp" . The next thing I knew, every 10 minutes another nurse was coming in, in middle of night to check my bp. Looks like they were very bored all night, and every nurse that passed my room & saw the sign, decided to act on it.

amother
Thistle

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 4:50 am
I pooped during labor with my first and of course, my husband pointed it out to me a whole day later Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

BrisketBoss

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 7:46 am
amother [ Thistle ] wrote:
I pooped during labor with my first and of course, my husband pointed it out to me a whole day later Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Booo, husbands are not supposed to mention that!

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:40 pm
This happened in EY, I was 3 hours after birth, I was in bed and my baby was in the nursery when a nurse came to tell me that my baby was crying so I asked her to please bring me my baby.

2 minutes later the nurse wheels a bassinet into my room, I remember noticing that my babys hair was darker than I remembered it, but it was late at night and I figured it must be the lighting.

The nurse was telling me how cute my baby was and I said something like 'isnt she the cutest one in the nursery' I was reaching out to take my baby when the nurse remembered to check the numbers on the babys bracelet to make sure it matched with mine. Guess what, it didnt. They almost gave me the wrong baby.

Once they brought me my real baby (with light hair) I kept her next to me til I was discharged.

amother
Heather

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:19 pm
I came in to the ER with my sick 3 year old.
when they wanted to admit him they called for transport to take him to pediatrics when he saw me he took us straight to the maternity ward.( I was in my eighth month.)
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics