Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
BP grab n go
Previous  1  2  3  Next

HeartyAppetite

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:30 am
amother [ Butterscotch ] wrote:
I have three kids and got one box. My neighbors have six and seven kids and they also got one box.

That’s so weird.
I got two boxes and it was too much for me, so I changed it to just one kid and then I got the email.

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:58 am
I signed up for it a week ago and got a box on Monday

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:13 am
Signed up last week Monday or Tuesday, got confirmation email this week Monday, woke up this morning to find a box outside my door. Have 3 kids.

EMMY ROSS

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:13 am
Anyone has a contact number for them?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 10:48 am
amother [ Butterscotch ] wrote:
I have three kids and got one box. My neighbors have six and seven kids and they also got one box.

Probably depends if you ordered seven days' worth of food, or a weekend box.

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 3:00 pm
I know someone that signed up 2 kids and got the same email as me that her family doesn't meet the minimum requirement for delivery.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 9:14 am
Anyone got the confirmation for the weeks delivery with a scheduled date for delivery and never received the box? It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it never came. Should I assume it won't be coming? Do the boxes get delivered on Thursday? Last time I got a box it was delivered on Wednesday. Thanks

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 9:41 am
amother [ Tiffanyblue ] wrote:
Anyone got the confirmation for the weeks delivery with a scheduled date for delivery and never received the box? It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it never came. Should I assume it won't be coming? Do the boxes get delivered on Thursday? Last time I got a box it was delivered on Wednesday. Thanks

I get mine on Mondays .

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 9:46 am
Just got this:

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 9:48 am
What's in those boxes? That is a lot!

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 1:58 pm
Anyone know what was in the box today?
I'm trying to figure out if I should stop in the grocery on the way home from work or I can rely on that for a day or two.

dankbar

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 3:39 pm
YounginBP wrote:
Full week.

3 milks, 1 og, sliced cheese, tray kirbys, pineapple, mini yogurts, hummus, chrein, candy, choco buns, cherries, white bread, kj turkey

edited to add chulent beans

This was upthread

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 4:22 pm
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
Anyone know what was in the box today?
I'm trying to figure out if I should stop in the grocery on the way home from work or I can rely on that for a day or two.

Milk, oj, cottage cheese, peanut butter, Concord grapes, frozen butternut squash, apples, parbaked baguettes, ice cream cones, Kravy salad toppers, applesauce

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 5:42 pm
Anyone know how to contact the management? I don't understand how they decided what type of box to send me...

amother
Lightgray

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 4:44 am
Anyone know if there's a way to change the timing of delivery? 1am...

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Aug 16 2021, 3:43 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
Milk, oj, cottage cheese, peanut butter, Concord grapes, frozen butternut squash, apples, parbaked baguettes, ice cream cones, Kravy salad toppers, applesauce

Thank you so much. I didn't get the peanut butter, and got cauliflower poppers instead of the frozen butternut squash. Don't think I got apple sauce either, but I got 2 mango.
Any idea what's in this week's box?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 16 2021, 4:46 pm
What's this week?

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Aug 16 2021, 6:12 pm
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
Thank you so much. I didn't get the peanut butter, and got cauliflower poppers instead of the frozen butternut squash. Don't think I got apple sauce either, but I got 2 mango.
Any idea what's in this week's box?

And I didn't get any frozen veggies. I got grapes and applesauce, but no mango. I also got the delivery past midnight🤨

amother
Lightgray

Post Mon, Aug 16 2021, 6:13 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
And I didn't get any frozen veggies. I got grapes and applesauce, but no mango. I also got the delivery past midnight🤨

Same...let's hope tonight is better!

amother
Whitewash

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 11:27 am
I think I'm getting every second week at about 5PM, and every second week at about 12AM. I wonder if they reverse the routes (start from one end one week and one end the next.)
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics