Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Summer sales for teens anywhere (Brooklyn)?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 10:28 am
My daughter is going to sleep away camp 2nd half, and still needs some t-shirts and shabbos outfits/dresses. She is 16 and has a hard time finding things that fit her well because she is petite ( child clothing usually around size 14, womens xxs), and she is self-conscious about wearing children's shabbos outfit that her friends' little sister is wearing...

We ordered some stuff online but she still needs a couple more things. Most stores have only summer "left overs". Some have new collections but I prefer not to send to camp expensive stuff. We already went to Boro park yesterday and did not do well. She found a few things at Junees but not much. Chi Chi sizes are likely too big for her. Kidichik stuff fits her well but likely too juvenile... We didn't try Odel yet, and wonder if they have any good stuff left. Any other thoughts for shabbos outfits please? T-shirts??

Thanks for your help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics