Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Which company sells good quality Sheitels for cheap?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Jade

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:12 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
jade, what do you say about the esther aron.... whats the quality and what does it compare to?

I’m pretty sure she has 2 tiers. I’m not very familiar. I only have a hand full of customers who own them..

amother
Jade

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 7:13 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
What about mazali? They're cheaper

I got married with a Mazali fall! It actually wore very well. AFAIK, they only have the mazali gold now and the prices have really gone up

amother
Copper

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 8:24 am
There is a group on facebook of sheitals straight from china. (Sorry dont remember the name right now). I got a sheital from there and it is 2 yrs old and I wear it every single day and is still in amazing condition! I paid around 700 dollars.
Just as a by the way I know personaly a few sm that get their sheitals from this place in china and sell it for way more but it is the same quality....

Moonlight

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 10:44 am
Jade, I havent gotten a new sheitel since 2017 but I see people's lace fronts nowadays look amazing. My Gali from 2017 was officially lace front too but doesnf look as amazing. Local sheitel macher told me the whole lace process changed alot since then
Is it worth getting a whole new wig or is there a way to convert my 2017 Gali and would that be worth it?

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 10:55 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
There is a group on facebook of sheitals straight from china. (Sorry dont remember the name right now). I got a sheital from there and it is 2 yrs old and I wear it every single day and is still in amazing condition! I paid around 700 dollars.
Just as a by the way I know personaly a few sm that get their sheitals from this place in china and sell it for way more but it is the same quality....
It's called Wigs you wish you own but you can't afford
I have a bosmat fall and it's good.. I had really bad experiences with Sary. My other wig is from Etty Tabak in Antwerp like her own brand.

amother
Jade

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 11:06 am
Moonlight wrote:
Jade, I havent gotten a new sheitel since 2017 but I see people's lace fronts nowadays look amazing. My Gali from 2017 was officially lace front too but doesnf look as amazing. Local sheitel macher told me the whole lace process changed alot since then
Is it worth getting a whole new wig or is there a way to convert my 2017 Gali and would that be worth it?

It depends on the condition of the wig. Yes the lace process changed a lot! But a new lace will run u over $400 so u have to decide if thats worth it to put into an older wig
Shira wig repairs I’m Monsey is great! (845) 263-0529

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 11:30 am
Is there a cheaper brand that has real black hair? Black suits me best but have only been happy with the color in higher end wigs... I colored a cheaper one but its not the same as when its originally blackq

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 11:44 am
Anyone can weigh in on the Mazalis - are they same level as Irene and sary?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, May 13 2021, 11:46 am
WHere can you buy Irenes?

KittehClaws

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:10 am
Natani Sheitels in Baltimore. They make them themselves. I’ve purchased 2 custom units from them when they were under a different name. One was...$1500? And the other was...eh. 1300? I think. But I had it completely made from scratch, even the cap. I think the expensive pieces can be pricy, but the middle line is definitely affordableish. I sent a friend there and her piece only cost $900. And they are all new. Not refurbished

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 1:32 pm
[quote="KittehClaws"]Natani Sheitels in Baltimore. They make them themselves. I’ve purchased 2 custom units from them when they were under a different name. One was...$1500? And the other was...eh. 1300? I think. But I had it completely made from scratch, even the cap. I think the expensive pieces can be pricy, but the middle line is definitely affordableish. I sent a friend there and her piece only cost $900. And they are all new. Not refurbished[/quote

What was the old name? I live In Baltimore and never heard of that

amother
Sand

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:34 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:

I have two and they’re amazing! People tell me it looks like the hair is coming straight out of my scalp. They’re gorgeous hair, I’m thrilled with them.

amother
Bluebell

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:38 pm
Anyone have Kiki x and are you happy?

guest2

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:55 pm
I have 2 x by kiki and they are great!

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 4:01 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
I have two and they’re amazing! People tell me it looks like the hair is coming straight out of my scalp. They’re gorgeous hair, I’m thrilled with them.

Where can I buy Mazali in Brooklyn or Lakewood? Thanks.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 4:01 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:

Mazalis are great but aren't they only dark hair?

fortunate123

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 6:48 pm
I have an Eva & Chloe 15 inch lace-top wig which cost me $1800. It’s comfortable and beautiful and I get tons of compliments on it. I don’t know how long it will last especially because the lace in front is very delicate and is losing a bit of hair (I just had the part moved over slightly and now it’s fine). I’ve had it for a year and a half now. I figured even if a wig like this has to be replaced every year or so, it’s still cheaper than the $4k wigs that last for a few years.

fortunate123

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 7:13 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:

Can you post a link to this Facebook group?

KittehClaws

Post Sat, Jul 24 2021, 11:10 pm
What was the old name? I live In Baltimore and never heard of that[/quote]

They weren’t always there. I went to their original office (still there) before Pesach to get hairs put in, and I heard the owner was opening a place up in Baltimore and that they were going to offer ready to wear (they use to just do custom built) I know they were always doing high-end sheitels, the owner studied with some bigwig in NYC, like my mom purchased one for $5000+ and that was considered on the “low end”. My mom is friends with her mom, so I dunno if I was just given a discount or what. But they were expanding to Baltimore to offer same type of service for middle of the road pricing. All I know is they made a new name for middle of the road pricing and it’s Natani Sheitels. 🤷🏻‍♀️

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sat, Jul 24 2021, 11:13 pm
KittehClaws wrote:
What was the old name? I live In Baltimore and never heard of that

They weren’t always there. I went to their original office (still there) before Pesach to get hairs put in, and I heard the owner was opening a place up in Baltimore and that they were going to offer ready to wear (they use to just do custom built) I know they were always doing high-end sheitels, the owner studied with some bigwig in NYC, like my mom purchased one for $5000+ and that was considered on the “low end”. My mom is friends with her mom, so I dunno if I was just given a discount or what. But they were expanding to Baltimore to offer same type of service for middle of the road pricing. All I know is they made a new name for middle of the road pricing and it’s Natani Sheitels. 🤷🏻‍♀️[/quote]

Interesting that it hasn’t been advertised around here to my knowledge
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels