Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO - small containers of milk (NY)

Goldie613

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 5:14 pm
Posting for a friend -

You know those little containers of milk they give out in school? She's got a preschool and would like to track down where to buy them. Anyone know if there are stores that sell them, or how to go about getting them from the companies?

Looking for chalav yisrael, thanks!

amother
Clover

Post Fri, Jul 23 2021, 5:44 pm
Call the milk companies. I know they'll deliver a case to smaller venues

Goldie613

Post Sat, Jul 24 2021, 10:56 pm
amother [ Clover ] wrote:
Call the milk companies. I know they'll deliver a case to smaller venues

Thanks - do you know any details of what they charge or if they have have minimum order sizes?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sat, Jul 24 2021, 11:37 pm
Would the school not provide her with it?
There's a company called Best Value Kosher that delivers them, I'm not sure the minimum though.

amother
Clover

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 8:02 am
I don't know the minimum but I know they'll definitely deliver one case only. If you need less, you can freeze it

singleagain

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 8:52 am
Not all companies will not always make a new account to deliver to. Especially if you're tiny and/or are doing a one time thing.

First I'd try going to your local grocery store that sells the brand you want and ask them to get a special order for you, we do that all the time in my store. We're happy to help we just need to know you want it.

Goldie613

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 1:59 pm
singleagain wrote:
Not all companies will not always make a new account to deliver to. Especially if you're tiny and/or are doing a one time thing.

First I'd try going to your local grocery store that sells the brand you want and ask them to get a special order for you, we do that all the time in my store. We're happy to help we just need to know you want it.

Thanks! Any idea roughly how much the little containers cost? I realize it varies from store to store and company to company, but I figure it can't hurt to ask :-)

If it affects your answer, it would be on a regular basis during the school year, but yeah, the program is small, so I would guess (haven't checked with her on this part) she would be going through about 100 little ones per week.

singleagain

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 10:58 pm
Goldie613 wrote:
Thanks! Any idea roughly how much the little containers cost? I realize it varies from store to store and company to company, but I figure it can't hurt to ask :-)

If it affects your answer, it would be on a regular basis during the school year, but yeah, the program is small, so I would guess (haven't checked with her on this part) she would be going through about 100 little ones per week.

My store doesn't but the little ones. But if it's going to be a regular purchase, then the company might be willing to set up an account with terms. We usually have had to fill out a credit app. And we get 30 days to pay. Best value (fresh and healthy) does take returns so that's prob a best bet. Tomorrow I could look up the number and send it to you and she should call and ask for the sales department and ask about setting up an account. What the terms would be. Etc
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics