Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Sara dvorkes, midwife

Dini

Post Tue, Jan 22 2008, 9:58 pm
I read about her in the Mishpacha a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I like how they write that she is frum and therefore makes it easier for us frum mothers and how she has the doctors from the obgyn group backing her up. I was wondering what experience people have with her since I am considering using her. I feel this is totally l'toeles for me but if someone has anything negative to write and feels that it would be loshon harah to other people who read this please pm me instead of not writing at all because I really want to know!

Dini

Post Tue, Jan 22 2008, 10:17 pm
aaaaaaaaawww somebody?

Squash

Post Tue, Jan 22 2008, 10:21 pm
I don't use her but many of my sil use her and they ALL love her. I once went to her for a shayla and she was really nice and helped me with some issues. I was not her patient and she had a full waiting room.

Dini

Post Tue, Jan 22 2008, 11:25 pm
wow you see that sounds really nice, anybody else? Is it really busy there do you usually have to wait when you go for an appointment?

Squash

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 7:09 am
From what I hear it is ALWAYS busy there. But make sure you speak to s/o who really knows.

(also, she is a 'one person show' so if she's called away to a delivery during the day, all appts. are canceled until further notice. this actually happened to my sil. and the delivery was... my other sil! it was funny actually)

amother

Post Mon, Mar 17 2008, 1:40 pm
I work in Maimonides and she is sooo nice and dedicated. She is backed ny the Schwartz group if there are complications Chas V'Shalom. My friends who use her love her. Make an appointment and meet her yourself.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 17 2008, 2:02 pm
I personally was not impressed with her at all. although I have family members who swear by her. everyone has their own image depending on your experiance with her, or any dr for that matter.

but u should know, not in a bad sence just for knowledge, u can wait really long in her waiting room, and like someone previously mentioned, if someone is in delivery, she leaves for the hospital, and u need to reschedule or push off appointments. I guess u would want that attention when ur in labor, but its annoying when ur in the office...

I did not see the article so if u can post some points they made would be nice. thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics