Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Anyone have Old Navy SuperCash they're not using?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 6:00 pm
I'm about to place a large order and would love to make use of it. Thanks!

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 6:09 pm
Yes I do
MJVW4Y8VJQ6W
It’s for $30 off when you spend $75

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 6:37 pm
Thank you so much for replying with that info! Unfortunately that code isn't working Sad
ETA: I got it to work! Thank you, thank you!!

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you so much for replying with that info! Unfortunately that code isn't working Sad

They probably have a way of making sure that only the person it belongs to uses it. This is geneiva. You are not allowed to steal from a [gentile].

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 6:42 pm
Sorry. I double checked. That’s the code I have on email. Are you sure you typed it in right with all upper case letters ? If so then not sure why it’s not working. Sorry.

Oh just saw it worked. Great !

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 6:47 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
They probably have a way of making sure that only the person it belongs to uses it. This is geneiva. You are not allowed to steal from a [gentile].

Nope! Actually the reason it wasn't working is because I didn't realize that you can't combine supercash with a different discount code (which I had been using). Once I removed the other discount code, the supercash worked. However... I realized that I was saving more with the original discount code than with the supercash code so I didn't end up using the supercash. But I REALLY appreciate the amother who took the time to give the code even though I didn't end up using it, so thanks again!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics