Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Free nice beach near lkwd

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 5:14 pm
Looking to take my daughters … ( I know many beaches in the area require a pass..)
Thx

Crookshanks

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 7:06 pm
Take Cedarbridge all the way down to the traffic light at the beach. (I think it's Rt 35.) Turn left. Then make a right on one of the streets lining the beaches. Some have parking, some don't. The ones with parking are free. Enjoy!

mommy2x

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:34 pm
You need a beach pass for the cedarbridge beach. I went with a friend and our kids and had to buy for the adults only. I'm pretty sure beach passes are required by all beaches during lifeguard hours from certain dates (usually sometime in June until labor day). If your girls are young they may not need, it dependa on the beach. Best to look up the hours you need a pass for and go when it's over. In Island beach state park you pay per car, not per person if that helps.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:39 pm
We went to lanoka harbor on pesach, I think to montoloking, or something like that. It was beautiful.

sky

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 12:06 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
We went to lanoka harbor on pesach, I think to montoloking, or something like that. It was beautiful.

Pesach you don’t need passes.
Down cedar ridge need passes when lifeguards are on duty

sky

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 12:12 am
I’m pretty sure island beach park you pay per car. Like $6 if New Jersey resident. But please double check info

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 1:08 am
sky wrote:
Pesach you don’t need passes.
Down cedar ridge need passes when lifeguards are on duty

I really know nothing about NJ, so I will assume you have more info than I do :-) Where would you even show your passes though? There was a very narrow strip of sand where we were….

sky

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 1:30 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
I really know nothing about NJ, so I will assume you have more info than I do :-) Where would you even show your passes though? There was a very narrow strip of sand where we were….

I believe you have to wear them.
We go to mantoloking beach after 6 depending when lifeguards leave.
Maybe there are other areas I don’t know about.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 1:35 am
sky wrote:
I believe you have to wear them.
We go to mantoloking beach after 6 depending when lifeguards leave.
Maybe there are other areas I don’t know about.

Cool!! All I remember is we went over the bridge, then made a right and parked on a side street two or three blocks down. And the houses and the water were STUNNING

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:13 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Cool!! All I remember is we went over the bridge, then made a right and parked on a side street two or three blocks down. And the houses and the water were STUNNING

Yep, sometimes it's as much fun to drive around looking at the houses and the different forms of water as it is to go to the beach! During COVID, we took a few scenic drives in order to get out with out actually going out, and it was very enjoyable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries