Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bedding store in Monsey

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 3:53 am
My son will Iyh be starting Yeshivah in Monsey shortly. He is coming from Australia so can’t bring it all with.
Looking for a store that can supply and deliver all his bedding requirements. Ie: pillow, pillow case, doona/duvet/quilt, sheets, mattress protector etc. and some towels.
Does anyone know a store in Monsey (or anywhere that can deliver) that would do this?
Also what size mattress would they have in Yeshivah?
(Bed sizes are different here)
Thanks!

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 4:31 am
It's not worth just placing an Amazon order? You'd rather do something local?

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 5:16 am
Hey, there’s a Jewish store I can put you in touch with but you’re probably better off ordering online on a store like target or Walmart, better prices …

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 5:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My son will Iyh be starting Yeshivah in Monsey shortly. He is coming from Australia so can’t bring it all with.
Looking for a store that can supply and deliver all his bedding requirements. Ie: pillow, pillow case, doona/duvet/quilt, sheets, mattress protector etc. and some towels.
Does anyone know a store in Monsey (or anywhere that can deliver) that would do this?
Also what size mattress would they have in Yeshivah?
(Bed sizes are different here)
Thanks!

You should probably contact the yeshiva or another parent regarding the bed size. The beds are probably twin size, 39".

What are you referring to when you say "doona"? I assume it's a typo?

I got my son this: Amazon Basics Lightweight Super Soft Easy Care Microfiber Sheet Set with 14" Deep Pockets - Twin, Gray Cheetah https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....b8e72

And this: Amazon Basics Light-Weight Microfiber Duvet Cover Set with Zipper Closure - Twin/Twin XL, Grey Cheetah https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....1b6ce
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics