Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Recommendation for Pelvic Floor Therapist

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 6:21 pm
Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a Pelvic Floor PT in Five Towns/Far Rockaway area? Willing to travel a little beyond that for someone really good.
Thanks!

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 6:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a Pelvic Floor PT in Five Towns/Far Rockaway area? Willing to travel a little beyond that for someone really good.
Thanks!

I'm looking as well! Same area

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 6:54 pm
I was very happy with Charmaine Quijano. She has a few office locations but I believe one is in Long Island (I saw her in Park Slope and Williamsburg because I live in Flatbush). You can.Google her name and IIRC the name of her practice is "art of health physical therapy"

She is really really excellent. I was in so much pain after my first birth and her therapy really worked to alleviate it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 7:13 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
I was very happy with Charmaine Quijano. She has a few office locations but I believe one is in Long Island (I saw her in Park Slope and Williamsburg because I live in Flatbush). You can.Google her name and IIRC the name of her practice is "art of health physical therapy"

She is really really excellent. I was in so much pain after my first birth and her therapy really worked to alleviate it

Thanks! I’m seeing she only has offices in Brooklyn and Manhattan though Sad
Do you know how much she charges per session?
I don’t have a real issue bh I’m just looking to strengthen my pelvic muscles before I can even think about being pregnant again. Would she be helpful for that?

amother
Bergamot

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 6:14 am
Bracha schoenblum in woodmere shes amazing!!!

amother
Hosta

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 6:16 am
A Time has a branch called CHAVA that deals with this and can give you recommendations

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 7:01 am
amother [ Bergamot ] wrote:
Bracha schoenblum in woodmere shes amazing!!!

Thanks so much! Do you have her number? How much does she charge per session? Does she take insurance?

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 11:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much! Do you have her number? How much does she charge per session? Does she take insurance?

dont have her number on me atm, my phone died Can't Believe It
when I find the charger ill write back iyh.

100$ a session

shes going on maternity leave soon though. if you find anyone to use in the interim could you post?

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 4:31 pm
+1 (516) 301-0157 Bracha schonblum
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries