Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Oral surgeon lakewood

momofcuties1

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 5:50 am
Any good one that would take emergency appointment please let me know

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 5:53 am
Dr elbaums office
It used to just be dr elbaum and he was good. Now there are many doctors there and I’m not sure who to recommend.

momofcuties1

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 6:03 am
lkwdlady wrote:
Dr elbaums office
It used to just be dr elbaum and he was good. Now there are many doctors there and I’m not sure who to recommend.

Thanks I tried they don't have any appointments until October!

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 6:08 am
momofcuties1 wrote:
Thanks I tried they don't have any appointments until October!

Oh wow…
Maybe you can ask echo?
718-859-8800
Or put your name on the waiting list and hopefully there will be a cancellation soon.

momofcuties1

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 6:11 am
lkwdlady wrote:
Oh wow…
Maybe you can ask echo?
718-859-8800
Or put your name on the waiting list and hopefully there will be a cancellation soon.

Thanks will try

mommy2x

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 8:58 pm
Dr. Elbaum has a few locations. Try calling all of them. Sometimes the farther one (like 45 min away) has sooner appointments. Each one has their own cancelation list.

twolilgirlies

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:04 pm
Re dr elbaum I am not even sure they have a cancellation list when I was desperate literally on antibiotics for three weeks straight because of an infection they still refused to see me telling me that they are fully booked. I had to call about six times and ended up crying on the phone until they agree to give me an appointment for the next week. Good luck!!

lkwdmom2

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:07 pm
Dr elbaum on brewers bridge road fit me in when my daughter had an infection and abscess and needed a tooth pulled. The dentist referred and emailed them exrays and appointment was immediately

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:09 pm
Op, it was really strange. I responded to you early this morning not knowing that I would need to find an oral surgeon today for an emergency with one of my kids. My dentist told me to call dr. Elbaum. Of course I was prepared when they told me there was nothing available today. Due to the fact that it was an emergency they told me to call another office. It’s about 1/2 away and they let me bring in my child right away. Try another location for dr elbaums group since the other ones seem to be less busy.

momofcuties1

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 10:35 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
Op, it was really strange. I responded to you early this morning not knowing that I would need to find an oral surgeon today for an emergency with one of my kids. My dentist told me to call dr. Elbaum. Of course I was prepared when they told me there was nothing available today. Due to the fact that it was an emergency they told me to call another office. It’s about 1/2 away and they let me bring in my child right away. Try another location for dr elbaums group since the other ones seem to be less busy.

Wow that's so interesting!
Which location did you go to?

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 11:06 pm
momofcuties1 wrote:
Wow that's so interesting!
Which location did you go to?

Office in ocean township.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics