Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you believe the pandemic will ever end?
Previous  1  2  3  4

justforfun87

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:00 pm
I'm very discouraged by the news coming out today between reinstating mask mandates... saying students now need masks. It doesn't feel like it will ever go away. At this point I feel people are just over it and going to behave how they feel comfortable.

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:19 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
The virus itself gives better immunity. Science and medicine have data to back that up. So very happy for my grown brain!

True.
Like a tornado, it naturally winds down and looses power eventually.

But destroys everything in its path until then.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:38 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Did the Vogons create covid to kill humans before destroying earth to make room for a hyper-spatial express route.

Just as likely.

A silly example demonstrating ignorance.

Concern about certain vaccines giving rise to mutant variants is not new.

https://www.ft.com/content/a19.....f590c

amother
Magnolia

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:40 pm
finallyamommy wrote:
I don’t even understand half of these answers. Pandemics are caused by viruses, etc. Viruses are prevented from spreading through quarantine and masks, etc. (By the way, the same thing happened with the flu pandemic in 1918–things were shut down and people wore masks.) The pandemic will end when enough people are immune that the virus can’t spread. It’s not solely in America, government has nothing to do with it (except inasmuch as they are trying to keep people safe), there’s no conspiracy.

Heard of germ theory versus terrain theory?

amother
Magnolia

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:52 pm
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/22h9pf-fundraiser-for-jummai-naches-medical-expenses

So sad. Did you read the comments section? So so heartbreaking.
So many stories remain untold by the media.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 8:43 pm
Living in a country where 53% of our income automatically goes to the state,( in return we get free healthcare, free childcare, 35 paid days of vacation, free insurance ,4 months of payed maternity leave and I could go on for a while here.) I find the covid and communism narrative extremely curious. As most of the vaccines somebody gets during their life are mandatory already ( like polio) here, covid is just another shot to take. The usa is rapidly becoming the laughing stock fir the rest of the world , and especially the anti vaxxers, hows your 5 g coming along ? You should know you are making fools of or yourselves to a large oart of the world Wink Very Happy

amother
Cognac

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 8:46 pm
When you point a finger at someone remember that three are pointing back at you.

You do you. You don’t get to run everyone else’s lives and choices. No one does or should.

And for a person who professes to be happy with their lot you don’t sound it by mocking others.

Not really a time for any of us to be laughing at anyone or the situation.

amother
Pansy

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 8:47 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Living in a country where 53% of our income automatically goes to the state,( in return we get free healthcare, free childcare, 35 paid days of vacation, free insurance ,4 months of payed maternity leave and I could go on for a while here.) I find the covid and communism narrative extremely curious. As most of the vaccines somebody gets during their life are mandatory already ( like polio) here, covid is just another shot to take. The usa is rapidly becoming the laughing stock fir the rest of the world , and especially the anti vaxxers, hows your 5 g coming along ? You should know you are making fools of or yourselves to a large oart of the world Wink Very Happy

Covid is not just another shot to take, as you say. It is a new vaccine, which some call gene therapy, and still in clinical trials. Furthermore, it is showing to be less and less effective as time goes on. The USA is becoming a laughingstock because of our inept president, not because of the covid vaccine. Israel is a highly vaccinated country and covid is spreading there fast, so why would they be laughing?

amother
Lemonlime

Post Fri, Jul 30 2021, 2:11 pm
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
A silly example demonstrating ignorance.

Concern about certain vaccines giving rise to mutant variants is not new.

https://www.ft.com/content/a19.....f590c

And now the heilige cnn is saying it,

wrote:
Vaccination alone won't stop the rise of new variants and in fact could push the evolution of strains that evade their protection, researchers warned Friday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/0.....%3A11

So much for the Vogons! Rolling Eyes
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics