Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Anyone else pro-mask, but afraid of vaccine?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Steelblue

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:27 pm
ven wrote:
Well about everyone I know has gotten the vaccine, including 90+ year olds, allmost all family members , friends , co workers .. so far zero to none side affects to the vaccines( all of them from pfizer to Johnson , moderna.) Besides the stiff arm. If there were any symptoms, ( like say migraines) they were there long before the vaccine just my experience!

My father says his memory is failing since getting the second shot. (He never had covid. He has been tested weekly since he works in a nursing home). My 18 year old nephew has been suffering from insomnia since the second shot. Now these aren't things people always tell you but the changes are there and blatantly obvious. Most of my siblings and nieces and nephews did not take it but I do believe my father and nephew when they say "they arent the same since". Those kind of "reactions" I have heard from people

Bluepink

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:33 pm
amother [ NeonPurple ] wrote:
You have options;

1- give in & comply

2- wait for them to fire you, join class action lawsuit, wait for it to reach highest court, collect unemployment

3- look for a job outside of a hospital, you are still in demand

Choice is between 1 and 2. vaccinations for all healthcare workers will be mandatory very soon anyway.

Last edited by Bluepink on Wed, Jul 28 2021, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

OBnursemom

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:48 pm
I really wish I could be. But I spent/spend too much time in covid rooms to not want the extra protection of the vaccine. I wanted it without a mandate.

One hospital near me announced a mandate today, but said they will wait for full FDA approval unless a new wave becomes evident- and then they will mandate it immediately. Considering how many other vaccines are mandated, this should not be surprising. Think about the titers they draw for every new job. I almost needed a hep B shot because the employee health nurse misread my numbers.

Bluepink

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 10:15 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
I really wish I could be. But I spent/spend too much time in covid rooms to not want the extra protection of the vaccine. I wanted it without a mandate.

One hospital near me announced a mandate today, but said they will wait for full FDA approval unless a new wave becomes evident- and then they will mandate it immediately. Considering how many other vaccines are mandated, this should not be surprising. Think about the titers they draw for every new job. I almost needed a hep B shot because the employee health nurse misread my numbers.

I agree with the titers, yearly flu vaccines, and frequent TB checks. I probably will agree to the covid vaccine as well, just wanted more data on it.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics