Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Fantasy Move OOT
Previous  1  2

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 5:01 pm
Not super proactive right now but still a resource. They're actually looking to hire someone for a position that would include this.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 5:11 pm
amother [ Daphne ] wrote:
Passaic

I'm not sure Passaic counts as OOT. I guess it depends on your definition, but I think of NYC-LI-NJ as all being in town.

Baltimore fits what you need, I think. Another small but lovely community is Rochester, NY.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 6:38 pm
Baltimore, Passaic, Chicago... Those are huge communities and not out of town mentality lol

All very nice communities if that's what you're looking for, but this poster is looking for out of town communities.

Perrys

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
St Louis, Missouri meets and exceeds all these expectations and has an amazing school, kollel, and diverse community including a strong yeshivish presence.

Someone I know travelled as a couple to several OOT communities to decide on the best place to raise their family. I would highly recommend this if you can! (Doesn't have to be all in one trip!)

Yes!
Pm me if you want more info

amother
Maple

Post Sat, Jul 31 2021, 11:10 pm
Scranton, PA has all the maalos you mentioned, plus it's a short drive to "in town " for simchas, shopping etx.

amother
Clover

Post Sat, Jul 31 2021, 11:31 pm
amother [ Maple ] wrote:
Scranton, PA has all the maalos you mentioned, plus it's a short drive to "in town " for simchas, shopping etx.

Was coming here to post exactly this

amother
Cadetblue

Post Sat, Jul 31 2021, 11:49 pm
Dallas, Texas . OOT, but all the resources you need. Very friendly and supportive community

amother
Thistle

Post Sat, Jul 31 2021, 11:56 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Baltimore, Passaic, Chicago... Those are huge communities and not out of town mentality lol

All very nice communities if that's what you're looking for, but this poster is looking for out of town communities.

Plus, passaic is not cheap. Not sure about the other two

naturalmom5

Post Sat, Jul 31 2021, 11:58 pm
amother [ Molasses ] wrote:
Ooh would love to do a road trip like that. Can you help me put together a list of communities that we can check out?

We did such a trip in 2003 , so it may be outdated

But our favorites were Columbus, Ohio indianapolis and Overland Park Kansas
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating