Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Weekday pants for 3 year old

HappyMom5

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 2:07 pm
I used to get the little leggs leggings for my son. He’s now 3 1/2. He likes the legging texture but I don’t think it’s appropriate so much for his age. What do people recommend? Is there a pants that I should get instead? I don’t want a very baggy pants. I would probably need a size 4 or 5 depending how the company runs

bsy

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 2:13 pm
I got from childrens place. Girls ponte knit leggings or something like that

safty

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 2:14 pm
I’m sorry I cannot recommend what pants would feel comfortable on your son But I can tell you that as a preschool teacher for three and four-year-olds the boys have a very hard time going to the bathroom pulling down their pants when they wear “skinny
pants”
It may be fashionable and mom likes the way it looks but for the kids it is so difficult…and for their Moros!
Those boys cannot go to the bathroom independently…

HappyMom5

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 2:28 pm
safty wrote:
I’m sorry I cannot recommend what pants would feel comfortable on your son But I can tell you that as a preschool teacher for three and four-year-olds the boys have a very hard time going to the bathroom pulling down their pants when they wear “skinny
pants”
It may be fashionable and mom likes the way it looks but for the kids it is so difficult…and for their Moros!
Those boys cannot go to the bathroom independently…

Thanks so much for this advice!! Appreciate it.

motherperson

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 2:40 pm
HappyMom5 wrote:
I used to get the little leggs leggings for my son. He’s now 3 1/2. He likes the legging texture but I don’t think it’s appropriate so much for his age. What do people recommend? Is there a pants that I should get instead? I don’t want a very baggy pants. I would probably need a size 4 or 5 depending how the company runs

Zara boys jeans. Mocha noir knit pants
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics