Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 80  81  82 102  103  104  Next

singleagain

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 12:35 am
I used to lay on my stomach and bring my
toes to my forehead ... Used to be very flexible

Tell me about your favorite toy from childhood

simcha4

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 9:12 am
singleagain wrote:
I used to lay on my stomach and bring my
toes to my forehead ... Used to be very flexible

Tell me about your favorite toy from childhood

My parents couldn't afford to buy toys and in those times there wasn't such a variety and plethora of toys like nowadays.
My sibs and our friends had a whale of a time making dollhouses from cardboard boxes. Cutting out doors and windows, making curtains from scraps of material. Cardboard dividers formed rooms. We made tiny beds and pillows and blankets. I can go on and on.... we also made our own dolls!
I remember making dolls and thinking hard how I can make their heads swivel and arms and legs mobile. I found a way how to do it! Those were the good ol' times. I feel a thrill inside me while writing about it here, plus it certainly developed our creativity.

Tell me about your comfort toy or item from childhood. (eg. mine was one specific teddy bear)

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 12:24 pm
I had a pacifier till late...that was my comfort I also had a doll in my bed for years n years

Tell me about your workspace

simcha4

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 2:29 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I had a pacifier till late...that was my comfort I also had a doll in my bed for years n years

Tell me about your workspace

I'm bumping games up.
Who wants to answer? I've already answered this type of Q numerous times. Unless, since it's vacation you've all forgotten how your workspace looks Wink

singleagain

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 3:35 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I'm bumping games up.
Who wants to answer? I've already answered this type of Q numerous times. Unless, since it's vacation you've all forgotten how your workspace looks Wink

That's mine..

Tell me about a challenge you recently overcame

simcha4

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 6:15 pm
singleagain wrote:

That's mine..

Tell me about a challenge you recently overcame

singleagain, I love ur workplace, it's so cozy. where is alexa there?

I have challenges that I have to overcome, haven't mustered up the physical and emotional energy yet... so far am drained.

Tell me about how your home is set out.

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 10:11 am
You walk into the hallway and there's a kitchen, dining room (couch n table) and back is laundry room, 2 bathrooms and 3 small bedrooms.

Tell me about your watch

singleagain

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 10:13 am
Non existent. I had a nice plain face with gold and silver links. But the ticking started to drive me crazy so I took it off.

Tell me about a jewelery you wear all the time

And simcha4 my Alexa is the little square box by the calendar. It's called an Alexa flex. Smaller than the regular Alexa but does everything I need for the office.

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 2:15 pm
I wear my rings watch and earrings all the time. Sometimes a necklace

Tell me about your makeup

simcha4

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 10:51 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I wear my rings watch and earrings all the time. Sometimes a necklace

Tell me about your makeup

moisturising cream. powder. lipstick. eye-liner: dark brown, thin line just under the eye, from corner of eye quarter way along, suits me better than a full line. blush, subtle to look natural under my high cheekbones. I don't like heavily applied make-up.
I don't have my eyebrows done, hurts too much and anyway they're not bushy, but I comb them to a form.

Tell me about what/who motivates you? Encourages you? Is supportive? Tells you positive things about yourself? Gives you that gentle but firm push when you need it?

pknt

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 1:24 am
simcha4 wrote:
moisturising cream. powder. lipstick. eye-liner: dark brown, thin line just under the eye, from corner of eye quarter way along, suits me better than a full line. blush, subtle to look natural under my high cheekbones. I don't like heavily applied make-up.
I don't have my eyebrows done, hurts too much and anyway they're not bushy, but I comb them to a form.

Tell me about what/who motivates you? Encourages you? Is supportive? Tells you positive things about yourself? Gives you that gentle but firm push when you need it?

The most wonderful and supportive husband Smile

Tell me about an upcoming simcha.

dankbar

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 4:52 am
My dc is in shiduchim so hope dc will find a zivug soon and get married shortly.

Tell me about your days? Are you prepping for yom tov and new season or still enjoying summer?

simcha4

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 5:29 am
dankbar wrote:
My dc is in shiduchim so hope dc will find a zivug soon and get married shortly.

Tell me about your days? Are you prepping for yom tov and new season or still enjoying summer?

dankbar: Amein! Kein Yehi Ratzon. Iy"H you're entering a new stage in life. Lots of mixed emotions.
May your child find his/her zivug easily and joyously- the right one in the right time.

Now we're be"H still in summer holidays. Next, iy"H, is preps for new school year. Actually, before that - tmrw iy"H, is our einekel's upsherin.
We don't /can't usually prepare so far ahead - Yom Tov and new seaon, even school year preps., b/c of severe financial straits.

Tell me about when Jewish schools in the U.S. begin the new school year? Also on Sept. 1, iy"H, like the non-Jewish? A few days before Rosh Hashanah.

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:32 am
School is starting early this yr lots are starting this yr last week of August. For most ppl September there is only like 5 days of work. October will be the new September.

Tell me about the school schedule where u live

simcha4

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 12:26 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
School is starting early this yr lots are starting this yr last week of August. For most ppl September there is only like 5 days of work. October will be the new September.

Tell me about the school schedule where u live

Not all schools start the same time.
Schools that receive govt. funding usually start Sept. 1st.
School not under govt. regime start earlier like beg. of Elul, they also finish the school year later thus have 4-5 weeks holiday, or chofesh hagadol as it's called here, while the other schools have 2 months.

Do the Jewish schools have a lot of days off during the month of Tishrei?
I mean before Rosh Hashanah, during Aseres Yemei Teshuvah, between Yom Kippur and Succos and after Succos.

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 5:53 pm
Our school is open on tzom gedalia but most schools are off im not sure about the boys. Aseres yemei teshuva open. Regular I guess

Tell me about something g soothing

simcha4

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 7:53 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
Our school is open on tzom gedalia but most schools are off im not sure about the boys. Aseres yemei teshuva open. Regular I guess

Tell me about something g soothing

slow, soft music

Tell me about davening in shul on Rosh Hashanah.

Ima Piano

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 9:16 am
Its beautiful
I daven where my parents daven thats where I grew up davening.. my husband's shul is beautiful too but im not familiar.

Tell me about a good day

singleagain

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 12:34 pm
Disclaimer voice to text

A lot of things can make it a good day a nice iced chai and easy drive a light workload running an errand watching awesome shows meeting up with friends any day can be a good day really

Tell me about something that always makes you laugh

Lovable

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 2:14 pm
singleagain wrote:
Disclaimer voice to text

A lot of things can make it a good day a nice iced chai and easy drive a light workload running an errand watching awesome shows meeting up with friends any day can be a good day really

Tell me about something that always makes you laugh

Watching my adorable one year old niece babble with the cutest expression and faces,
along with dramatic hand motions, while not one word makes sense Laugh
Tell me about your favorite lunch
Page 81 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 80  81  82 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics