Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Which vaccine if already had covid?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 10:58 am
I work for the NY BOE and will need a covid vaccine even though I had covid.
Which vaccine has the fewest side effects (havent gotten my period for a while and would prefer not to get it from vaccine! also can't get sick now!)

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 11:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I work for the NY BOE and will need a covid vaccine even though I had covid.
Which vaccine has the fewest side effects (havent gotten my period for a while and would prefer not to get it from vaccine! also can't get sick now!)

Maybe you can get together with other employees who also had covid and sue the city, state, BOE, etc and force them to prove that people who are recovered need the vaccine. They should have studies on this before they mandate a drug that is not fda approved but no one is challenging them so they get away with this abuse of power. If you challenge them then they may concede that its not necessary and stop with the tyranny.
I am pretty sure there are lawyers dealing with these kind of cases they just need clients. You can maybe reach out to them and ask them to sue on your behalf.

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 11:10 am
DH is in same situation and dr told him to get the Johnson & Johnson

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:15 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
DH is in same situation and dr told him to get the Johnson & Johnson

DH had to for school and the doctor told us that since DH had COVID already, he preferred DH not take any vaccine, but J&J is only one dose so better that way. Also recommended daily aspirin for a few weeks (re:blood clot concerns for ALL COVID vaccines)

amother
Lightgray

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:46 pm
Hi OP.
I am in the same situation. Once they mandate it I will be getting J and J. There is only 1 dose and it uses old technology.

In the meantime I will test weekly.

I'm furious. Shouldn't those with antibodies be exempt?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics