Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Did anyone buy this metallic backpack from GAP?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 7:08 pm
They made the same one last year in the junior size, someone I know had it and the metallic finish rubbed off on its own within a few weeks. Wondering if that was everyone else’s experience? I realize that if people bought this years it’s too early to know how it will hold up, but maybe someone has something of value to add? The price is right, the style is right, gap is usually good quality, but I’m hesitating because of that experience last year. Can anyone help? https://www.gap.com/browse/pro.....ntent

WaterKissed

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 9:35 pm
I ordered it now. For 25 dollars I've got nothing to lose something like this in the Jewish stores would be $65

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 9:39 pm
WaterKissed wrote:
I ordered it now. For 25 dollars I've got nothing to lose something like this in the Jewish stores would be $65
Lol. That’s one way to look at it. I guess it doesn’t hurt, they also have good customer service usually so I’m sure they will be nice about it in the event it goes bad.

asd3

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 9:52 pm
My daughter had it and I know a few others also and the metallic rubbed off on all of them so they have a faded look

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 9:57 pm
asd3 wrote:
My daughter had it and I know a few others also and the metallic rubbed off on all of them so they have a faded look
assuming you mean the version from last year?

asd3

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 10:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
assuming you mean the version from last year?

Yes

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 10:16 pm
I bought the jr one for my daughter last year. It was adorable but the metallic definitely faded and it ripped a couple of weeks ago. So I’d say it’s good for one school year.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 10:46 pm
I’m stupidly hoping that they got enough complaints last year and made them better quality this year?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 10:55 pm
My daughter had it. Yeah the metallic definitely rubbed off. We can't reuse it this year although its otherwise in good shape.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics