Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
The Allergy Kit

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:44 pm
Has anyone used theallergykit.com and had success?
One person told me she was able to get rid of her child’s food allergies. Just looking for more success stories.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:39 pm
I know someone who says jt worked for her children's anaphylactic allergies. It did not take away my sons food allergy. It did lesson tremendously but the doctor said he would outgrow it anyway. So not sure the kit helped or not He has not fully outgrown it. We did see nice detox reactions from it so I thought that was kinda cool. I would do it just for that Smile

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 12:15 am
Was he anaphylactic and now not?
what do you mean by detox?
I saw interesting vials towards pandas, autism etc

amother
Hawthorn

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 12:20 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Was he anaphylactic and now not?
what do you mean by detox?
I saw interesting vials towards pandas, autism etc

No he was never anaphylactic. His face swelled as a baby and he never had the food for 5 years. If he mistakingly eats the food now, he gets 1 hive on his cheek. I dont know the in between because he never had the food.
Detox as in I saw emotional detoxes, fevers, nightmares etc. Nothing lasted more than a day or 2. Im all for detoxing the garbage out so I'm very ok with these kind of self limiting reactions (like when you do the parasite vial for example).
I do use a modified version with the strep/pandas vial when my kids get strep or behavioral symptoms with illness and I see it really helps.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Wed, Aug 04 2021, 11:00 pm
What is the allergy kit??
From a mom of a child with many allergies

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 11:59 am
you can go onto theallergykit.com to check it out.
Its more homeopathic route so you kind of have to be one of those believers. A friend of mine used it on her children and got rid of their allergies. I had posted on here to hear if there were more success stories.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 3:43 pm
We did NAET for 2 of my kids years ago. We stopped due to moving to another state and not being able to find anyone nearby that we could continue with. This is very intriguing for me, and I'd love more information if anyone did it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 3:55 pm
Supposedly this is like Naet just done at home

cbs880

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 4:02 pm
Does anyone have more info on this product?
My daughter developed some allergies last year. We took her for testing and the doc said based on the resuts she has some kind of pollutant/environmental allergies. His treatment involved.giving her doses of the allergy as a vaccine so her body develops immunity to it. I LEFT AND NEVER WENT BACK.
I prefer the natural route ( am open to homeopathy) She doesnt have it so strong but the itchiness can be irritating when it happens but id like it to go completely away.! So, more info please
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics