Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Affordable stroller for first baby

EstyEF

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 9:02 pm
Any good recommendations for a good stroller that's not too expensive? First child on the way, ]pretty active myself, live in urban area, second floor walk up, but still need a car to get places usually.

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 9:04 pm
I was happy with my Britax. I think that the model I had (B-Agile) is discontinued, but something like that is good.

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 9:08 pm
I have an S Balios cybex was around $250 (got it on sale though)

mdogzz

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 9:14 pm
I just had my first and I use the baby jogger city mini gt2 2020 model. So far it's been great it comes with adapters to fit the graco car seat. Its super affordable and still a great stroller.

lucky14

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 10:40 pm
City mini gt. You can try to find a used one for cheaper. What is your budget?

Pickle1

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 11:13 pm
I got the Mompush stroller. it came out cheapest when I ordered from their website direct, and I emailed them for discount. paid 329 total after taxes and shipping. amazon link below.
it's an awesome stroller. def happy I didn't spend more than double for uppababy. its strong, sturdy and my baby loves it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....79e89

essie14

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 1:50 am
City mini GT

amother
Dustypink

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 5:08 am
Unless you're going to have 2 strollers, one for the car and one for walking and the house, you will need something that is easy to fold and carry. And if you're active you'll want something that goes off road well.
Most of the travel systems will be too heavy and bulky for that. Like other posters have suggested, the city mini gt sounds like it would be a good option for you. You can buy a bassinet and adapters to attach a car seat as well, but you can use it as it is from birth as the seat lies flat. It also folds really easily and small.
You might also like the mountain buggy mini or swift. It's got nicely sized wheels but won't fold as small as the city mini gt.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics