Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Rebbitzen Kanievsky says to try it out! Please post results.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:07 am
(Just got this Email)
Please post results.

After we heard about the insane story in Eretz yisroel with the murder of tzaddikim we can only realize that Hashem must be in so much pain from us and our Aveiros so here is a letter from the Rebbitzen KANIEVSKY, herself begging the world to pls work on shmirat halshon and she says something new that I dont think you all know about READ THIS CAREFULLY THE POWER OF SHMIRAT HALASHON IS SO POWERFUL THAT THE CHOFETZ CHAIM PROMISES THAT HE WILL INTERCEDE ON YOUR BEHALF IN SHAMAYIM. SO HERE IS THE GOOD PART
BEFORE YOU DO 2 HALACHOS OF SHMIRAT HALASHON YOU CAN MAKE A REQUEST OF ANYTHING U NEED AND THE CHOFETZ CHAIM WILL BEG HASHEM FOR YOU TO GET IT!
THE WORDS MACHSOM LEFI SPELL OUT
L LASHON
F PAY IN HEBREW POEL
E YUD IN HEBREW YESHUOS
IF YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH KADDOSH YOU CAN REQUEST TO SEE YESHUOS= MIRACLES

I JUST STARTED SHARING THIS NEW EXCITING INFO. WITH OTHERS TO ASK FOR SOMEHTING BEFORE YOU DO THE 2 HALCHOS AND THEY CAME BACK TO ME WITH REMARKABLE STORIES. HERE ARE JUST A FEW SAMPLES OF UNREAL RESULTS WITHIN A FEW DAYS OR EVEN MIN. OR EVEN A FEW HOURS!!!!!!

ONE GIRL FELL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STEPS, SHE WAS IN INTENSE AMOUNT OF PAIN IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO SIT OR MOVE THE LEFT SIDE OF HER BODY. THE PAIN WAS SO STRONG THAT SHE COULD NOT LAY DOWN TO GO TO SLEEP FOR THE NIGHT . TO TOP IT OFF SHE WAS TOLD THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR X RAYS CUZ SHE PROB. BROKE SOME BONES AN OPERATION ON HER BACK ... THIS NEWS WAS NOT VERY FUN FOR HER SHE WAS GOING CRAZY.
I CALLED HER JUST TO INVITE HER TO A MELAVA MALKA AND SHE HAD NO CLUE WHO I WAS, SO SHE GAVE ME HER WHOLE STORY AND TOLD ME SHE PROB. WILL NOT MAKE IT TO MELAVE MALKA.
I FELT SO BAD FOR HER BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR HER SO I SAID, 'WELL I JUST HEARD THIS POWER OF SHMIRAT HALASHON THAT YOU CAN ASK FOR SOMETHING FROM HASHEM IF YOU LEARN 2 HALACHOS ," CHAYALA ANSWERED ME , "YES I KNOW ABOUT IT I DO IT EVERY NIGHT FOR YRS. ALREADY AND I NEVER SAW ANYTHING MAJOR HAPPEN.
I TOLD HER TRY IT OUT JUST ASK HASHEM TO HELP YOU IN THE ZECHUS OF THE CHOFETZ CHAIM!!! THAT NIGHT SHE BEGGED HASHEM WITH HER HEART THAT THE ZECHUS OF SHMIRAT HALASHON SHOULD HELP HER OUT. THE WHOLE WEEK WENT BY AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT. MOTZEI SHABBOS I SEE HER BY THE MELAVA MALKA SO I SAID I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT COMING WHAT HAPPENED!!
SHE TELLS ME, "YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THE SHMIRAT HALASHON HAS HELPED ME!!" I WAS ONLY TOO EXCITED TO HEAR THE RESULTS!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, WELL THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP FEELING SO MUCH BETTER I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I NEVER IMAGINED THAT IT COULD WORK SO FAST !!!! SHE WAS IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND THEY SAID THAT SHE WILL NEED XRAYS, THAT NIGHT OUT CAME THE CHOFETZ CHAIM BOOK AND HE SAVED HER AGAIN NO X RAYS FOR YOU NO DOCTOR ANYMORE YOU ARE FINE HER WHOLE BODY GOT HEALED IN A MATTER OF 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS FLYING HIGH!! HERE IS HER NUMBER TO VERIFY SHE LOVES SHARING HER STORY AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO CALL HER CHAYALA LUNGER 1718 854-1670
YOU CAN TELL HER THAT CHAYA SARA GAVE OUT HER NUMBER AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!

SHIDDUCHIM:
ANY TIME I NEED TO FIND OUT ABOUT A BOY I DO SHMIRAT HALSHON AND THEN II GET THE FULL CLEAR STORY OF WHO HE REALLY IS!! I WAS SAVED FROM COUNTLESS DATES BEC. I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH AND I DID SHMIRAT HALASHON RIGHT BEFORE!!!
SOMEONE I KNOW PERSONALLY WAS HAVING A VERY HARD TIME WITH PARNASAH DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I TOLD HER ABOUT SHMIRAT HALASHON AND SHE WAS SO EXCITED, FROM WHEN SHE STARTED DOING IT THINGS CHANGED DRASTICALLY IN HER LIFE AND SHE CHANGED HER WHOLE WAY OF SPEAKING TO PEOPLE SHE STOPPED TALKING LASHON HARA AND HER HUSBAND GOT A FANTASTIC JOB THAT HE IS SOOOO HAPPY WITH!!
A GIRL WENT OUT WITH A GUY FOR A WHILE AND SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO IF HE WAS FRO HER OR NOT. SHE SAID LET ME SEE ILL DO SHMIRAT HALASHON AND LET ME SEE IF IT WILL WORK FOR ME. IT ALWAYS WORKS FOR OTHERS NOT ME!!!WELL SHE CALLED ME TO SHARE WITH ME HER MIRACLE THAT IN THE LAST FEW MIN. OF THE DATE SHE WAS ABLE TO TELL RIGHT AWAY THAT HE WAS NOT FOR HER.
GIRLS WERE IN SCHOOLL AND THEY NEEDED TO WATCH A DVD FOR THE WHOLE 12TH GRADE THEY TURNED IT ON AND IT WOULD NOT GO ON. SHE RAN TO GET THE SHMIRAT HALASHON BOOK AND EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHING AT HER YOU THINK THIS WILL GET IT TO GO ON COME ON......... SHE DID IT AND IT WENT ON AS SOON AS SHE WAS DONE
ALL THESE STORIES CAN BE VERIFIED YOU CAN CALL ME AND I WILL BEEZRAS HASHEM PUT YOU ON CONFERNCE WITH THE PERSON WHO CAN SHARE EVERY DETAIL WITH YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THEY THEMSELVES ARE SO SHOCKED BY ITS POWER THAT THEY WANT TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!!
MY PHONE NUMBER IS 1347-439-3548
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY WE NEED TO STOP TALKING LASHON HAARA I WANT TO DO WHATEVER I CAN SO PLS CALL ME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE AND BEEZRAS HASHEM I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS NEW REVOLUTION!!!
I WANTED TO GO TO THE OLD CITY FOR SHABBOS WHILE I WAS IN ERETZ YISROEL EVERY PHONE CALL I MADE THEY INFORMED ME THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM IN ANY OF THE HOUSES. I TOOK OUT MY BOOK TO ASK HASHEM TO HELP ME EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHING THERE SHE GOES AGAIN WITH HER BOOK!! I SAID THE MORE YOU LAUGH THE MORE ILL DO IT. GUESS WHAT AS SOON AS I FINISHED READING THE HALALCHOS I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MY FRIEND THAT SHE HAS NUMBERS FOR ME IN THE OLD CITY I WAS SO EXCITED!! I GOT THE PHONE NUMBER OF SOMEONE THAT I KNEW FROM CAMP STERNBERG AND USUALLY SHE HAS NO ROOM THIS IS THE ONLY WEEK SHE HAD ROOM FOR 4 GIRLS!!! WE HAD THE BEST SHABBOS EVER IN THE OLD CITY SINGING AND DANCING BY THE KOSEL ALL BEC. OF THE POWER OF GETTING YOUR TEFILLOS ANSWERED.
YOU WILL FORSURE SEE RESULTS WIHTIN THE WEEK!!!
EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS WENT HOME AND TRIED IT AND CAME BACK AND SAID I CANT BELIEVE THIS ITS REALLLY CRAZY I SEE HASHEM SAVING ME AND ANSWERING ME!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE TONS MORE BOY GOING OFF THE DERECH AND PARENTS GOING IN SANE DID THE SHMIRAT HALSHON AND TOLD ME THAT ONE DAY LATER THEY SAW RESULTS AND SHE BEGGED ME TO PLS GET HER THE SHMIRAT HALASHON BOOK!!!
THIS CAN REALLY BE THE POWER TO BRING US MASHIACH LETS TRY TO DO IT LET ME KNOW OF UR MIRACLES CUZ I KNOW YOU WILL SEE HASHEM SO CLEARLY ITS ALMOST SCARY!!
THIS STUFF IS GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL ANY COOL STORIES YOU HAVE SINCE I WILL BE PRINTING THIS IN THE PAPER WE NEED THE WHOLE WORLD OBSSEDED WITH SHMIRAS HALSHON PLS PASS THIS TO ANYTHING THAT WALKS AND CAN READ AND CAN BE INSPIRED!!!
THE LETTER I AM MAKING COLORFUL JUST TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ!!! THIS IS THE EXACT LETTER FROM HER I HAVE THE COPY I JUST COLORED IT FOR YOU TO ENJOY READING IT!!!PLEASE TAKE THIS TO HEART !!
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD BY STOPPING LASHON HARA
Dear women and girls! We need you in prayers

The situation in Eretz Yisrael is very difficult. We are suffering
terrible losses, many orphans and widows from different diseases. My
husband, The Rabbi, was a sk ed what could be the reason for all these
tragedies.The Rabbi opened a Gemara and said it's because of foul
language.And how can we correct ourselves? Only by watching what we say.

I read an article written by Rabbi Segal from Manchester who writes:

"Never did I see a person who learned 2 Halachot of Shemirat Halashon
every day and didn't see salvation from above, whether in children, in
shidduch, good health, parnasa or bringing up the children.He had
promised that whoever will learn the Chafetz Hayim, he will be his
defender in Heaven."And we witnessed miracles that happened to people
who took upon themselves two Halachot every day and saw Yeshuot.

While I was reading the article a woman walked in crying and said she
has a number of aging daughters that are still not married.I showed her
the article and immediately she said she will learn two Halachot of
Shemirat Halashon every day.Within three days one daughter got engaged.
Two months later her second daughter and ba"h this woman saw many
Yeshuot.Like her, hundreds of girls who took upon themselves the
Shemirat Halashon got married.

A different story is about a woman who came to us about a year ago with
great sorrow saying that she'd been married for 20 years and she didn't
have children.I advised her to learn two Halchot every day and B"H she
conceived and now has a month old baby boy.

And another story:A few weeks ago a woman came to me, broken and crying,
and said that her mother is in the hospitalwith a growing tumor.She a sk
ed what she could take upon herself to help. Again, I advised that the
entire family learn two Halachot of Shemirat Halashon every day. Two
days later she returned and a sk ed of me to tell her story and the
miracle that happened.She said that the entire family gathered and
decided to learn two Halachot daily and two days later they received a
phone call from the hospital saying to come and pick up the mother, the
tumor is gone and she is in good health.

I hear many miracles such as these.

And now, we should all take upon ourselves, bli neder, to learn two
Halachot of Shemirat Halashon every day and pray with great kavana.

A prayer that comes from the heart through a holy mouth is immediately
accepted by Boreh-Olam and prevents many troubles and tragedies and
brings Yeshua to the world.In the future, each one of us will be shown
how many wonderful doings, how many people we saved.And thanks to you,
my dear righteous women and girls, we will have the Zechut to bring
Mashiah Tzidkeinu soon in our days.

Yehi Ratzon that Hashem will fulfill all of your wishes for the best,

B. Kanyev sk y

For Zikui Harabim,

Each one who receives this letter should try to make at least 50 copies
and spread them for your own success, and you shall be blessed by
Hashem, amen

And whoever exceeds that amount will be blessed directly from the
mouth of Hashem.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:17 am
OP here- I can't figure this out- The number listed 718-854-1670 is for another name. No one else in that house has a Jewish sounding name either (did a reverse search). Strange.

red sea

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:25 am
how do u know it is real email?

amother

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:26 am
red sea wrote:
how do u know it is real email?
I got it from a very frum girl. I have no idea who she got it from.

red sea

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:30 am
I woul dthink if it sreal some of the israeli members would have heard about this irl

amother

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:33 am
Well here's something very similar.

http://www.kehillastorah.org/eikev5760.html

DVAR TORAH: Eikev

Quote:
Rashi teaches us that not only do we need to be careful about the 'big' mitzvos, we have to be diligent with regards to performance of the 'small' mitzvos - the mitzvos that are commonly ignored and 'trampled'. No one of us would ever think of robbing a bank, commiting murder, or worshiping idols; but there are 'small' everyday transgressions such as gossip that we may commit every day. When you are careful to guard your tongue, amazing things can happens as the following open letter written by Rebbetzin B. Kanievsky illustrates:

We need your tefilos (prayers)! The situation in Eretz Yisroel is very difficult- In recent months, we have witnessed numerous, terrible tragedies and illnesses, which have left many orphans and widows. H-shem should save us.

One day, a group of people came to my husband, Harav Chaim Kanievsky shlit"a to ask him why all these tragedies are occurring. The Rav opened a Gemara and pointed out the answer: improper speech is the cause and we can alleviate the situation ONLY by guarding our tongues.

Harav Segal of Manchester zt"l wrote in an article: "I have not seen in my lifetime a person who has-learned, two halachos (laws) in Shmiras Haloshon (guarding the tongue) everyday, who hasn't been helped with having children, finding a marriage partner, recovering from illness, earning a livelihood or properly raising children." Rav Segal promised that if a person learned Sefer Chofetz Chaim (Sefer Chofetz Chaim is a famous book detailing the laws of proper speech), he would personally act as his Defender in Heaven. And indeed, we have seen open miracles performed for people who have taken it upon themselves to learn two halachos every day.

Shortly after I read the article by Rav Segal zt"1, a woman came to see me, her words punctuated by heartbreaking weeping. She told me that she had a long line of older daughters who had not yet gotten married. I showed her the article and she immediately said that she would accept upon herself a
commitment to learn two halachos every day. Within three days, her first daughter was engaged. After two months, the second daughter followed suit, and blie eyen hora the woman saw many yeshuos. Many hundreds of girls in need of shidduchim (matches) have gotten married after taking this commitment upon themselves.

Another story was told to me by a woman who came to visit with a one-month-old baby in her arms. She told us that she had come to us a year ago in great sorrow: she had been married twenty years and remained
childless. At that time, I had suggested that she learn two halachos a day, and B"H (Thank G-d) she followed this advice and merited the birth of a son.

Only a few months ago. a terribly distraught woman came to me, hoping I could advise her on a way to help her mother, who was being hospitalized for a malignant growth. I suggested to her that all the family members should commit themselves to learn two halachos of Shmiras Haloshon. After two days, she returned to me and asked me to publicize the miracle that had occurred. She told us that the whole family gathered and each member took upon himself or herself an obligation to learn two halachos a day. After only two days, they received a phone call from the hospital telling them to take their mother home; the growth had disappeared and the mother was fully recovered!

Many, many miracles have occurred...

In view of the current situation, we should each commit ourselves blie neder to learn two halachos every day, and to daven with increased concentration, Davening that comes from a pure, holy mouth, the mouth of one who guards his tongue, is accepted immediately by H-shem. Such davening has the power to prevent tragedies and tzuras; and it brings yeshuos to the world. In the future. each of us will be shown how many miracles our davening created and how many lives it saved.

In the merit of your efforts, righteous women and girls, may we merit to see the coming of the Moshiach speedily m our days. Inlay it be H-shem's will to fulfill all your requests for the good.

B. Kanievsky

shalhevet

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 10:36 am
I don't know about the first part (in capitals), but the second part is definitely a genuine letter from Reb Kanievsky and was published and distributed several years ago.

red sea

Post Wed, Mar 19 2008, 11:17 am
thanks shalhevet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics