Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Looking for work to do at home UK

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 5:40 am
Need desperately to supplement our income but I have a baby and I can’t afford to send him out now.

Does anyone have ideas what I can do to work from home to supplement?

I already sell things in eBay and the like. Looking for new ideas.

Chickensoupprof

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 6:20 am
Do a playgroup in your house.. I don;t know if you went to Gateshead sem (new) but most of my inlaw family did and they learned skills whcih they developed at an online study and a job at home.. Like if you took classes in sheitel maching they basicially came to be sheital machers.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 6:55 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Do a playgroup in your house.. I don;t know if you went to Gateshead sem (new) but most of my inlaw family did and they learned skills whcih they developed at an online study and a job at home.. Like if you took classes in sheitel maching they basicially came to be sheital machers.

Thanks for the ideas. I guess I wasn’t clear but I’m looking for more computer work. No I didn’t go to Gateshead Wink

I have experience in editing, copywriting, writing, graphics, I have run Instagram accounts in the past… that type.

amf

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 7:21 am
[quote="amother [ OP ]"

I have experience in editing, copywriting, writing, graphics, I have run Instagram accounts in the past… that type.[/quote]

Literally all of that can be done from home! Check out sites like upwork. Also network tons! Get on LinkedIn, market yourself as a one stop shop

If you're good with the English language, you can also consider tutoring Asian kids in English. Its all done online (Google it, there are platforms that connect you with kids, give you materials, everything) and there is tons of demand

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 8:31 am
https://thejwws.com/2016/05/11.....ness/

s1

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 9:44 am
Have you contacted the local Jewish job centre? Jewel or j com or whatever it’s called. They can help match your skills and requirements with prospective employers.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 11:11 am
s1 wrote:
Have you contacted the local Jewish job centre? Jewel or j com or whatever it’s called. They can help match your skills and requirements with prospective employers.

Thanks! I have never heard of them. Do you have contact information?

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 11:51 am
https://theworkavenue.org.uk/

Maybe try here?

s1

Post Fri, Aug 13 2021, 11:58 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
https://theworkavenue.org.uk/

Maybe try here?

Yes this is London
If you are in Manchester it’s www.jewel.org.uk
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers