Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
How can you have a bra that fits while losing weight?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 4:28 pm
I'm not sure this belongs here, but it's a challenge related to weight loss. Bras have to be fitted pretty exactly or they are uncomfortable and unsupportive. Losing or gaining weight changes your size. For those with a lot of weight to lose, it can be a big change. What are we supposed to do, get fitted for a new bra every week?

amother
Bergamot

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 4:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm not sure this belongs here, but it's a challenge related to weight loss. Bras have to be fitted pretty exactly or they are uncomfortable and unsupportive. Losing or gaining weight changes your size. For those with a lot of weight to lose, it can be a big change. What are we supposed to do, get fitted for a new bra every week?

You read my mind. Just lost a lot of weight BH and all my bras are huge, went shopping yesterday for new ones but realized if I lose more weight which I hope to, I’ll have to buy again. But I definitely need to buy now. I guess it’s best to buy a size that can be adjusted smaller too

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 9:45 pm
It’s brutal. I just bought a number if new bras. My original size was 48+ ( stretched out) DDD and my Most recent size should be a 38 I. No idea where to get this size so even the jew ones do t really fit. Breast reduction can’t come fast enough!

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 10:21 pm
Funny. I’ve been having the same questions. I bought cheaper ones , I found on sale, for now because if I continue to lose I’ll need to buy again soon.

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 6:00 pm
I bought some sport bras at Target. They carry a range of sizes, with room for your breasts but without a specific cup size.

I heard that you go up or down a size with an 8 lb change in weight.

My sports bras work within a 40 lb range.

Because of Covid, Target wouldn't let me try on what I planned to buy, but what I bought worked out fine. I was thinking of having my daughters block the view of the corner I was in, and try a sports bra on over my clothes. Didn't do it; my daughters would tell all their friends and then I'll be in trouble at her school.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise