Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
China lab leak unlikely
Previous  1  2  3  4

Laiya

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 4:45 pm
avrahamama wrote:
And a Fauci book deal! "Ten lessons on truth, service, and the way forward."

What. A. $#!+. Show.

Hoping that will keep him busy enough to quietly retire...

avrahamama

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:23 am
Laiya wrote:
Hoping that will keep him busy enough to quietly retire...

I'm pretty sure this guy feels he is only just starting to peak.

Laiya

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 10:54 am
avrahamama wrote:
I'm pretty sure this guy feels he is only just starting to peak.

I'm feeling slightly more optimistic..

DrMom

Post Wed, Jun 02 2021, 11:02 am
I find it so bizarre that anybody who thought it may be a lab leak was labeled a loony conspiracy theorist. Hello, there's a lab studying SARS viruses right there in Wuhan.

Why wouldn't that be the logical starting point for an explanation? Because somebody whom someone doesn't like politically also raised this utterly logical hypothesis? If a politician somebody dislikes uses logic, we have to all deny logic just so he can't be correct? That's not how science is supposed to work.

It seems that anyone who was utterly convinced of the bat theory was the conspiracy theorist. That is a far nuttier and less likely explanation.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 10:03 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Well, then, please point to every piece of science supporting your claim that the virus originated in a lab.

SCIENCE, not conspiracy theories.

Not, well, the WHO said it, so we know its wrong.

The office of the US national intelligence director said in April 2020 that the virus was not man-made or genetically modified. See, eg, https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/3......html If you disagree, please cite scientific evidence supporting your contention.

That of course leaves the possibility of inadvertant or purposeful release of a naturally occurring virus. What evidence do you have of that? EVIDENCE. Not speculation.

Some people are so focused on evidence that they refuse to see the truth that is right in front of them. Logic & common sense has taken a back seat to "show me the science".

The WHO is now saying the lab leak theory is probable.

Also, ivermectin/ hydroxychloroquine/ quertecin works, when used in correct dosages, in cases of covid that are caught early, in combination with zinc. Not enough evidence on this? OK. Wait for it. The pendulum will shift and the truth will bear out. It always does eventually.

southernbubby

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 11:10 pm
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
Some people are so focused on evidence that they refuse to see the truth that is right in front of them. Logic & common sense has taken a back seat to "show me the science".

The WHO is now saying the lab leak theory is probable.

Also, ivermectin/ hydroxychloroquine/ quertecin works, when used in correct dosages, in cases of covid that are caught early, in combination with zinc. Not enough evidence on this? OK. Wait for it. The pendulum will shift and the truth will bear out. It always does eventually.

There was an article in a recent 5TJT (Aug 6) by a cardiologist who said that for those medications to be effective, they must be given in the first couple of days after onset of symptoms and all too often, people don't seek help prior to day 4 or 5 and by then it's too late.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics