Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Perishable MM

Seraph

Post Thu, Mar 20 2008, 3:16 am
In my mishloach manos, I'm putting freeze pops and cookies with a frosting that is made out of eggnog and sugar... How long do you think it would take freezepops to defrost completely? Bcause if I can avoid it, I would like the freezepops to have some semblance of frozenness to them when I deliver them tomorow.
Also, the cookies with an eggnog frosting- will the frosting spoil if I put thm in my mm today and only give them out tomorrow?

EsaEinai

Post Thu, Mar 20 2008, 4:06 am
I wish I knew more about popsicles, but since I don't maybe I can suggest doing a little experiment. Try leaving one out of the freezer (if you have a spare) and see how long it retains its popsicle-ness for. Then you'll know how long they can survive outside the freezer purim day. (Thats what my mother suggested I try when I asked her about how long my mishloach manos will survive for... I havent done it though... those who can do, those who cant- teach Smile )

shalhevet

Post Thu, Mar 20 2008, 4:22 am
And tomorrow there's going to be a chamsin...

Seraph

Post Thu, Mar 20 2008, 4:29 am
u sure? because I checked the weather report and its supposed to be 22... thats not exactly chamsin, is it?

shalhevet

Post Thu, Mar 20 2008, 4:33 am
That's what it said in the Yated this morning...

I'm deciding what to do about my 3 y o furry warm costume... Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics