Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
D-Dimer Test: 62% of Covid Vaccinated have Blood Clots!
1  2  3  4  Next

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:18 pm
Doctors falsely state that blood clots are rare. BIG blood clots, that show up on CT scans
are not common (but not that rare either). But MAJORITY of vaxxed develop microscopic
blood clots that cause PERMANENT damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord. Each
additional shot causes MORE damage and we are now told we need Covid BOOSTERS
every few months! The doctors say this will cause Mass Deaths of the vaccinated.

Only the D-Dimer test can detect these microscopic blood clots. Doctors that ran the
D-Dimer tests show that 62% of vaccinated have microscopic blood clots that cause
permanent damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord. 62%

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:21 pm
Dr. Charles Hoffe, Family Physician, British Columbia: https://articles.mercola.com/s......aspx

“So it therefore becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium, which means that these cells, which line your blood vessels, which are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, now have these little spiky bits sticking out.

So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form, because your blood platelets circulate around in your vessels and the purpose of blood platelets is to detect a damaged vessel and block that damage when it starts bleeding. So when a platelet comes through a capillary and suddenly hits all these covid spikes that are jutting into the inside vessel … blood clots will form to block that vessel. That’s how platelets work.”

Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients within four to seven days of them receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and found that 62% have evidence of clotting.8 While he’s still trying to accumulate more information, he said:

“It means that these blood clots are not rare. The majority of people are getting blood clots and they have no idea that they even have them. The most alarming thing about this is that there are some parts of your body, like your heart and your brain and your spinal cord and your lungs, which cannot regenerate. When those tissues are damaged by blocked vessels, they are permanently damaged.”

Hoffe now has patients who get out of breath much more easily than they used to because “they’ve clogged up thousands of tiny capillaries in their lungs.” This is only the first problem, as it can lead to more significant, permanent damage.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:24 pm
Hoffe was quickly accused of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and local health authorities threatened to report him to the licensing body.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:25 pm
So everyone who got the vaccine got tested and of all those a huge percentage have blood clots? Does this really make sense to you.

In all seriousness, nobody..and I do mean nobody that I know has been tested .

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:27 pm
Very few have had the D-Dimer test.

But Dr. Hoffe had patients who had adverse reactions after vaccination, and started testing his patients
with the D-Dimer test.

And 62% have microscopic blood clots which cause permanent damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord,
Chas V'Sholom!

amother
Caramel

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:31 pm
https://factcheck.afp.com/http.....9UY-6

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:35 pm
Yes the fact check says that Dr. Hoffe's findings have not been peer reviewed so everybody just ignore.

Also says that high Dimer results could be from old age.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another fact: NOBODY is doing before and after Dimer Tests to CHECK if Covid Vaccine is
causing microscopic blood clots that permanently damage lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord!

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes the fact check says that Dr. Hoffe's findings have not been peer reviewed so everybody just ignore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another fact: NOBODY is doing before and after Dimer Tests to CHECK if Covid Vaccine is
causing microscopic blood clots that permanently damage lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord!

They should see how many clots are in recovered Covid patients. It took me 10 weeks to totally recover from Covid and a day to recover from each dose of vaccine.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 12:53 pm
southernbubby wrote:
They should see how many clots are in recovered Covid patients. It took me 10 weeks to totally recover from Covid and a day to recover from each dose of vaccine.

I dont understand the comparison. You choose to get the vaccine. You don't choose to get covid. Something that is supposed to heal people shouldn't be causing so many health issues.

amother
Rainbow

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:03 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, as a matter of fact D-dimer levels do rise with age. They also rise in pregnancy and in any inflammatory state (obesity, anemia, hyperlipidemia, even stress).

Do you actually know anything about D-dimer tests?

Do you know that it's a screening test, meaning that if a clot is suspected the test is run and, if it's high, then further testing is indicated. It is NOT run across the board because the specificity is low, meaning that if the test is randomly run there's a huge probability of false positives (under 40% of high values indicate clots).
Did you know this before posting about it?

So I am wondering:
How many people did he test? What is their demographic? (elderly, pregnant, obese, etc?) How high were the actual levels?
Without this information the only value of his report is to give clueless anti-vaxxers more dubious weapons.

Anonymous because I doubt there are many other laboratory scientists on this board since I know of only one other frum woman in the field in my area.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:03 pm
Hashem designed our immune system to protect us against NATURAL infections.

Airborne viruses through the nose and mouth, eating toxins by mouth.

Vaccines are INJECTING toxins into our blood stream.

Our bodies were not designed to overcome that!

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
I dont understand the comparison. You choose to get the vaccine. You don't choose to get covid. Something that is supposed to heal people shouldn't be causing so many health issues.

I chose to spend time with family which was how I got Covid. My sister completely isolated and didn't catch it.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:13 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

The Torah itself talks about plagues and epidemics that killed lots of people. The diphtheria vaccine could have saved the 24,000 students of Rabbi Akiva.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:21 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

He also created the vaccine...just sayin

octopus

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:24 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

And you say you are an anti vaxxer pro choice. No you're not. If you are really pro everyone having a choice in the matter you would do you and let everyone else do their own thing.

octopus

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:25 pm
I couldn't care less what you want to do vax or not. I'm not shoving my opinion down anyone's throat.

little neshamala

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:25 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Doctors falsely state that blood clots are rare. BIG blood clots, that show up on CT scans
are not common (but not that rare either). But MAJORITY of vaxxed develop microscopic
blood clots that cause PERMANENT damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord. Each
additional shot causes MORE damage and we are now told we need Covid BOOSTERS
every few months! The doctors say this will cause Mass Deaths of the vaccinated.

Only the D-Dimer test can detect these microscopic blood clots. Doctors that ran the
D-Dimer tests show that 62% of vaccinated have microscopic blood clots that cause
permanent damage to lungs, heart, brain and spinal cord. 62%

So irresponsible to post this when numerous doctors have literally torn this apart as completely false.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:26 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Oh PLEASE. no they are not.

Mishmish

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:29 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

Hashem also gave us science to help us protect ourselves and help our immune systems.

Sadly, hospitals in my area now have covid patients again, after having none for awhile this summer. Thus far, they are all unvaccinated. Pls gd they will have a refuah shleimah.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 2:02 pm
octopus wrote:
And you say you are an anti vaxxer pro choice. No you're not. If you are really pro everyone having a choice in the matter you would do you and let everyone else do their own thing.

I am pro choice.

I am just giving information.

Everybody decide for themselves.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics