Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
4 arrested in connection to murder of Shmuli Silverberg!!!
Previous  1  2  3

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:54 am
koalamum wrote:
Did anyone read this? From a mother of a boy in the yeshivah in Denver.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSvkEAkNlCi/?utm_medium=share_sheet

I personally feel traumatized by this tragedy. Maybe because my youngest son is 18 and is in an out of town Yeshivah where I thought he is safe and sound….
My heart breaks for Shmulli’s family.

From what I gave been reading, those murderers tried to get into the Yeshivah but Shmulli refused to let them in. He paid with his life but prevented more deaths/injuries…

Wow. That's a lot more than just walking in front of the Yeshiva and getting hit by a stray bullet.

That's premeditated, cold blooded murder.

I wish we had a Sanhedrin, because those criminals definitely deserve the death penalty.

chana9182

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 10:05 am
The other acts of violence were committed as part of another crime - carjacking, robbery. The shooting at a Yeshiva and the cold blooded murder of a Yeshiva Bochur (who reportedly was shot multiple times at a close range) was committed because ...? In the absence of any other motive the hatred of Jews seems to be the obvious motivation despite what the Denver PD says.

koalamum

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 10:35 am
chana9182 wrote:
The other acts of violence were committed as part of another crime - carjacking, robbery. The shooting at a Yeshiva and the cold blooded murder of a Yeshiva Bochur (who reportedly was shot multiple times at a close range) was committed because ...? In the absence of any other motive the hatred of Jews seems to be the obvious motivation despite what the Denver PD says.

I totally agree

Soul on fire

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 10:43 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Can someone post a picture of Shmuli?

I can never figure out how to post pictures here but if you go back through the thread I posted a link to a picture of Shmuel but it also has pics of the murderers.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 1:37 pm
This may be a rumor, but my son heard that they asked him for money, meaning it was an attempted mugging.
I think the details are still emerging as the police go through the surveillance footage. At the beginning, they didn't know if there had been any interaction at all.

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 3:07 pm
chana9182 wrote:

I agree that these boys could be anti-semites. They give off a Hitler youth vibe. But then how do you explain the three other violent crimes they committed that night?

lkwdmom2

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 4:13 pm
Soul on fire wrote:
I can never figure out how to post pictures here but if you go back through the thread I posted a link to a picture of Shmuel but it also has pics of the murderers.

Trying did this work?

https://I.imgur.com/9z4hYDE.jpg

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:04 am
//

Last edited by PinkFridge on Sun, Aug 22 2021, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:13 am
If anyone has any stories pictures or memories the family requested it be sent to memoriesofshmuli@gmail.com

Just forwarding what I saw

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:19 am
dancingqueen wrote:
I agree that these boys could be anti-semites. They give off a Hitler youth vibe. But then how do you explain the three other violent crimes they committed that night?

I’m bewildered by your question. Is it so unlikely that a group of violent youths went on a crime spree and then saw a Jew and said let’s kill him? And supposedly at least one of them was black so Hitler youth my foot....

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:39 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I’m bewildered by your question. Is it so unlikely that a group of violent youths went on a crime spree and then saw a Jew and said let’s kill him? And supposedly at least one of them was black so Hitler youth my foot....

Yes of course that’s possible and even probable but that’s different than going out specifically to target the yeshivah. Either way it’s a horrible tragedy.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics