Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Williamsburg Mikva question
Previous  1  2

amother
Amaryllis

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:06 am
amother [ Nemesia ] wrote:
Satmer rebbe made it very clear to all their mikvaoet that they must allow all women to dunk hair or not. I myself do not shave and have needed to toivel in KJ and also Williamsburg (don’t remember which one) and all let me toivel

I knew that too. That’s why I was wondering about the poster claiming they’ll turn her away.

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:09 am
Satmer rebbe made it very clear to all their mikvaoet that they must allow all women to dunk hair or not. I myself do not shave and have needed to toivel in KJ and also Williamsburg (don’t remember which one) and all let me toivel

There was a time years ago when the mikvah wouldn't allow women that don't shave to toivel there. I grew in my hair years ago and switched to Pupa mikvah because Satmer didn't allow women that don't shave.

amother
Seablue

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:09 am

Both have let me.
And of course both were in extenuating circumstances.. because otherwise I wouldn't have been there. I live in Boro Park.
I must say I have used many mikvaohs in many locations. The service and patience I got in both KJ and Williamsburg was above and beyond.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries