Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Couples massage in Florida with male masseuse

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 7:53 pm
Is there such a thing? We're in Fort Lauderdale but can drive wherever.

amother
Viola

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 8:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is there such a thing? We're in Fort Lauderdale but can drive wherever.

We went to, MassageLuXe
(954) 228-7188
We found it for cheap on Groupon, and were able to choose which gender therapist we want

clowny

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 9:30 pm
Most place I usually go to Im able to choose gender.

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 9:35 pm
No wouldn’t do that

amother
Buttercup

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 9:41 pm
There is no such thing as a “male masseuse”. The correct term is masseur.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 9:04 pm
A male masseuse for you, or even one for DH who can see you getting a massage from a woman? Why would you choose that or feel comfortable with that? I'd be surprised if it's halachically permitted.

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 10:51 pm
amother [ Junglegreen ] wrote:
A male masseuse for you, or even one for DH who can see you getting a massage from a woman? Why would you choose that or feel comfortable with that? I'd be surprised if it's halachically permitted.

Is it better to have a female masseuse for dh?

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 11:12 pm
Popcorn Popcorn

PeanutMama

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 11:24 pm
😳

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 3:21 am
My husband and I go for massages all the time. The deal is that I request a female and he requests a male. It’s fine - we can talk after the massage. Obviously we are in separate rooms - I’m not having his male masseur see me. We’ve gone to the highest end spas possible and in any case there are usually separate areas for men and women in these high end spas. I don’t need to be right next to my husband during the massage. We feel great afterward and chilled.

amother
Buttercup

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 10:32 am
I can't imagine why a supposedly frum woman would want a male who is not her dh to give her a massage. And I can't imagine a supposedly frum man agreeing to such an arrangement, either. Sounds kinky to me and highly questionable from a halakhic POV. We're not talking physical therapy here.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 10:19 am
[quote="amother [ Buttercup ]"]I can't imagine why a supposedly frum woman would want a male who is not her dh to give her a massage. And I can't imagine a supposedly frum man agreeing to such an arrangement, either. Sounds kinky to me and highly questionable from a halakhic POV. We're not

Last edited by amother on Fri, Sep 24 2021, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 10:20 am
amother [ Buttercup ] wrote:
I can't imagine why a supposedly frum woman would want a male who is not her dh to give her a massage. And I can't imagine a supposedly frum man agreeing to such an arrangement, either. Sounds kinky to me and highly questionable from a halakhic POV. We're not talking physical therapy here.

From another perspective, why would a healthy female go to a male ob if she can get same quality of care from female ob, I know the bedside manner argument etc. But you get health care be objective

amother
DarkGray

Post Fri, Sep 24 2021, 10:24 am
amother [ Hydrangea ] wrote:
From another perspective, why would a healthy female go to a male ob if she can get same quality of care from female ob, I know the bedside manner argument etc. But you get health care be objective

yup. I say this ALL THE TIME. I have no idea why women are so comfortable with this idea. their husbands would NEVER go to female urologists.

Also don't understand why Ezras Nashim isn't widely embraced and why women are supposed to feel more comfortable with their male neighbors seeing their exposed body parts.

But that's a whole separate conversation.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics