Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How do you feel about those unvaccinated?
  1  2  3  9  10  11  Next

How do you feel towards the unvaccinated?
Angry or negative feelings at their not getting vaccinated  
 16%  [ 55 ]
Fearful or anxious about exposure, but okay with them choosing  
 8%  [ 29 ]
Not my business, doesn't effect me, neutral  
 28%  [ 95 ]
I regret mine, I think well of their actions  
 3%  [ 12 ]
I am one who has not vaccinated at this time  
 41%  [ 138 ]
Total Votes : 329

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 9:48 pm
I just want to see how everyone is feeling. Please feel free to share in more detail.

amother
Daphne

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 9:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I just want to see how everyone is feeling. Please feel free to share in more detail.

I don’t believe the results! “Doesn’t affect me?” “Not my business?” How sick! They are the ones keeping these things spreading!

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:00 pm
amother [ Daphne ] wrote:
I don’t believe the results! “Doesn’t affect me?” “Not my business?” How sick! They are the ones keeping these things spreading!

How are they the ones keeping it spreading, when vaccinated people catch and spread covid too?

And just saying, that's not the option I chose, I'm just wondering. I honestly don't care what others do. I do what is right for me.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:03 pm

I know way more people who are getting covid now in NY who are vaxxed and have never had covid than those who had covid and are unvaccinated. Sorry. The vaccinated are spreading it just the same. The vaccine does NOT stop you from getting or spreading delta.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:05 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I know way more people who are getting covid now in NY who are vaxxed and have never had covid than those who had covid and are unvaccinated. Sorry. The vaccinated are spreading it just the same. The vaccine does NOT stop you from getting or spreading delta.

I am in NY too and I can confirm that happens to be what I am seeing too now. It is looking like prior infection is stronger at this point. Of course this is just casual observation.

amother
Carnation

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:07 pm

Vaccinated people have been super spreaders- I’m upset at someone who is vaccinated - they dropped all social distancing and think they can come close to me again because they’re “protected” where in fact they might get me or other people sick and still they’re free to enter wherever they want with their so called vaccine passport. I’m more upset at the attitude really.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:08 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

You know what the response to that will be? Either:
A. Its time to get a booster, or B. At least they didn't die...

amother
Peony

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:21 pm
You vaccinated, you’re safe.
You can also still spread it.
My choice shouldn’t matter to you.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 10:54 pm

Sad to see how misguided people are. Have you been exposed to any Covid related news in the last few months? Vaccination hasn’t effectively stopped the spread of Covid. It has reduced hospitalizations and mortality among those vaccinated. Your comment about the unvaccinated being the ones spreading the virus is a major misconception people have about the vaccine. The vaccine protects yourself only (not from getting Covid but from getting deathly ill from Covid). It does not protect others from getting it. The bulk of the people on this forum who have chosen not to vaccinate have already had Covid exposure/infection and the emerging science regarding immunity following Covid infection demonstrates that this immunity is actually much stronger and longer lasting than the immunity from the vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 12:39 am
I usually don't ask people because I am new in town and had a million other questions. Sometimes other people volunteer the information for whatever reason. There is a lot of coronavirus here so it's reasonable to get the vaccine and probably most people do.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 2:39 am
I feel like if someone is so confident that the vaccine works then they shouldn't care of anybody else's vaccinated or not because they are safe. I got two but I am really not rushing to get the second. But I'm also not in any high risk categories and I think that people are should get it just to protect themselves. But it seems like people that have had the vaccine can still spread it.

amother
Vanilla

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 2:47 am
What I have done, taken vaccines is my business, what I think is right for me. I asked my Rabbi and I feel I did what I was supposed to.

Hashem is still in charge though whether I'll catch covid or not I'm not in control.

How many have been so careful and caught it regardless.

For me, being vaccinated is my hishtadlus, I can't say that for anyone else.

DrMom

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 2:51 am
“While vaccinated people can spread the virus if they get a breakthrough infection, the odds of them getting sick in the first place are far lower than those who are unvaccinated”

https://www.healthline.com/hea.....eople

From a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (and consistent with numerous other studies conducted in Israel).

I understand why on an individual level, a low-risk person might not feel the need to get vaccinated, but it is a public health issue. But... people are still free to make their own decisions about their health.

As long as people follow regulations (masking if required, testing for entering certain venues) as required, I think that is fine.

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 6:23 am
Where is the box for "Neither fearful or angry, but sensibly cautious enough to want to know if they have natural antibodies, and if not, will mask/test/keep minimal contact, for their sakes as well as for the sakes of the vulnerable people in my own circle"?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:30 am
amother [ Anemone ] wrote:
Where is the box for "Neither fearful or angry, but sensibly cautious enough to want to know if they have natural antibodies, and if not, will mask/test/keep minimal contact, for their sakes as well as for the sakes of the vulnerable people in my own circle"?

That I think would fall under neutral because it is about feelings not strategy or the anxious about / ok with them choosing 2nd choice if your cautiousness is most reflected there.

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:32 am
Those who are angry must explain why?

Unvaxxed do not transmit Covid any more than you big shots.

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:35 am
funny you should ask this - while I am sure you are well intentioned - was just thinking how a lot of the media and politicians big tech etc. the underlying push seems to be to divide and conquer, separate everyone into little groups like vaccinated and unvaccinated, or along other lines, and then pit people against each other chas v shalom. Yes of course in this example some sugar coating like the concern about others is for their own good for people who are unable to vax for whatever the reason and so not vaxed.

Wishing us all achdus and a truly happy and healthy New Year!

Moshiach now!

fleetwood

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:44 am
Got the vaxx. Honestly don't care what any else does. Just glad to minimize my risk of death if I do catch it. Sick of all the anti vaxx threads by women who if they were really confident in their decision would not keep posting defending it!

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:47 am
If anyone thinks this is all random the pitting one against another PSA there's a big ole bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Lets all be smart enough to focus on v'ahavt l'reacha in spite of fear and not be pawns in some else's agenda. We just do our part. B"H Hashem Is In Charge.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 7:48 am
Yikes feel bad for some of you who are living in a completely diff universe than I am. In my circles, literally no one cares who is and isn’t (Covid) vaccinated. It doesn’t affect any friendships BH.
Page 1 of 11   1  2  3  9  10  11  Next Recent Topics