Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Finally making progress!

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 12:13 pm
I've made major progress on the (hopefully final) revision of my first novel!

I'm 8000 words into my YA choose your own adventure book.

I'm almost done with the first chapter (and some material later on, since it's fully outlined and I'm not writing in order) of "I Will Keep You Safe," my novel about a new mom with a shady past, desperate to protecting her baby from a group of stalkers. I'm really excited about this one!

They're all such different projects, it's been great to switch between them as I go. Keeps things interesting and fresh and enjoyable.

--

In other news...

I did some exercise yesterday, but my heart rate skyrockets too high too fast to do anything cardio, so I focused on strength building - leg lifts, arm circles, etc. And I started watching a Netflix series called "Clickbait" which I thought was a movie, and now I'm stuck trying to binge-watch a series. This is why I've been avoiding "Manifest," even though it looks fascinating. One day I'll either watch it or read the plot summaries.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club