Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Gucci bag good price

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:38 pm
I really want a Gucci bag but can't spend full price. How do I find one for cheaper? I see on Poshmark but I'm nervous it can be fake. I'd spend a few hundred but not a thousand + ! How is it that all these Frum girls walk around with such expensive bags?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:45 pm
When you say ‘girls’ do you mean ladies or actual girls/teens?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:46 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
When you say ‘girls’ do you mean ladies or actual girls/teens?

Women not girls/teens

faigie

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 9:54 pm
Dupes.

Cookin4days

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:00 pm
Pretty sure Poshmark will check and see if a bag is authentic if it’s over $500

Amarante

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:01 pm
Many women buy what are called mirror image replicas which are virtually indistinguishable from authentic bags. I know many very affluent women who you would never suspect and even side by side it is impossible for many styles.

There are theoretically on-line sources that guarantee the authenticity of bags but frankly based on my knowledge of how good replicas are, I wouldn't necessarily trust the skill of an authenticator.

What style Gucci bags do you like? If you mean the cloth ones with the logo, to me they are ridiculous. Gucci does make some beautiful leather styles. I love the GG Marmont because it is very versatile as it can be worn cross body style.

But personally some of the most beautiful designer bags by brands like Chloe or Bottega Veneta don't have any overt branding. If you go to a good department store - especially when they are having sales - you could probably find a beautiful bag - not necessary Gucci - but made from beautiful leather with great style. No one would know the price but would just admire the style and the leather.

If you want people to know you are carrying a Gucci, then a mirror image replica is about $250 Very Happy Very Happy

Cookin4days

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 10:02 pm
Also if you’re looking to spend in the hundreds you’re either going to have to buy a smaller bag or a used one so check used bag websites like the real real or fashionphile

ellacoe

Post Tue, Aug 31 2021, 11:51 pm
Woodbury Commons has a Gucci store. The bags are discounted and they often run sales further discounting items.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:01 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I really want a Gucci bag but can't spend full price. How do I find one for cheaper? I see on Poshmark but I'm nervous it can be fake. I'd spend a few hundred but not a thousand + ! How is it that all these Frum girls walk around with such expensive bags?

Aliexpress

amother
Green

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:18 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
aliexpress. Fakes

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 12:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

They buy fake on Aly.
But you don't have to do it.
Either save up or buy used to a reputable site. There are specific websites for certified luxury resale.

saweetie

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:37 pm
Amarante wrote:
Many women buy what are called mirror image replicas which are virtually indistinguishable from authentic bags. I know many very affluent women who you would never suspect and even side by side it is impossible for many styles.

There are theoretically on-line sources that guarantee the authenticity of bags but frankly based on my knowledge of how good replicas are, I wouldn't necessarily trust the skill of an authenticator.

What style Gucci bags do you like? If you mean the cloth ones with the logo, to me they are ridiculous. Gucci does make some beautiful leather styles. I love the GG Marmont because it is very versatile as it can be worn cross body style.

But personally some of the most beautiful designer bags by brands like Chloe or Bottega Veneta don't have any overt branding. If you go to a good department store - especially when they are having sales - you could probably find a beautiful bag - not necessary Gucci - but made from beautiful leather with great style. No one would know the price but would just admire the style and the leather.

If you want people to know you are carrying a Gucci, then a mirror image replica is about $250 Very Happy Very Happy

Where do you get a mirror replica?

rkay

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:43 pm
saweetie wrote:

DHgate or ali

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Sat, Sep 11 2021, 11:03 pm
saweetie wrote:

Check out a trusted WhatsApp seller from this list: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepLa.....lers. A good seller can get a true mirror image replica for $100-$300 that will pass muster with people spending a couple thousand dollars in the boutique, as opposed to a crappier replica from Aliexpress or DHGate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics