Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Lined Lace tops

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:36 pm
I’d like to buy a lacetop that comes lined. Is Sary the only one that does that?

amother
Celeste

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:56 pm
I think you can buy any and a repair person can line it for you. I bought a Sary lace front and someone else lined the lace for me.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:59 pm
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
I think you can buy any and a repair person can line it for you. I bought a Sary lace front and someone else lined the lace for me.

Can you elaborate, can a lace front (not top) be lined? How does it change the look? Does this step make it more "kosher" according to the poskim?

Would love to hear more details.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:24 am
What's the point of a lined lace top as opposed to the good ole silk skin top? Looks the same then?

twizzlers1

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:56 am
I'm very confused isn't that a regular sheitl. If you're already lining it that's exactly what a regular one is so it doesn't make sense to spend lots of extra money on that. I understand if you already bought one and now want to take something extra on then that makes sense but to spend more money and then make it regular again does not.

saweetie

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:25 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
What's the point of a lined lace top as opposed to the good ole silk skin top? Looks the same then?

No it’s still the lace top look and still light weight and natural looking. Just an extra sheer layer to make it more tznius. Think of it as different levels of denier with stockings. Or the snoods that come lined etc
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels