Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Tree man in Manchester UK

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:27 am
So,

I was in Manchester last week, and I wondered around Bury Old Road. Saw this guy in green cloths he literally had a green cloth over his head and walked around with a black Chassidic hat on top of his head. Me and my BIL called him the tree man because he looks like that, he told me he davens at a breslover shul somewhere in Salford, I'm just curious this guy is obviously not well is there any askanim involved to reach out to this fellow?

Last edited by Chickensoupprof on Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 1:12 pm
Literally no one?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 2:13 pm
If you want some traffic, I'd
- post it in emotional health
- add "UK" to the subject line.

Because otherwise people are going to think, someone wants a tree man in Manchester. Which- sorry about this - will make people think of the Lakewood suburb. And why is chickensoupprof involved, doesn't see live in Europe?

Tizku l'mitzvos.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:14 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
If you want some traffic, I'd
- post it in emotional health
- add "UK" to the subject line.

Because otherwise people are going to think, someone wants a tree man in Manchester. Which- sorry about this - will make people think of the Lakewood suburb. And why is chickensoupprof involved, doesn't see live in Europe?

Tizku l'mitzvos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , I totally didn't know there was an American Manchester, but oh yeah of course there is also an American Cambridge... Typical American though to think that Europe is one country, and one culture and everything. Like... It takes days to travel from the north of Norway to the south of Spain but the Americans are like 'No it's Europe' the British are not European anymore though. They snapped out of it. I miss them.

s1

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:16 pm
I have seen him once around Manchester, no idea who he is or what he does or which kehilla is part of!

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:21 pm
s1 wrote:
I have seen him once around Manchester, no idea who he is or what he does or which kehilla is part of!
My BIL says he davens in Breslov I found him a poor soul almost wanted to take him home and give him a bevarage.

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:24 pm
I thought OP was ISO someone to prune or cut down a tree in her yard. I did assume Manchester, UK, being unfamiliar with the one in NJ and figuring that anyone in Manchester VT or Manchester CT probably already has an arborist on speed dial.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 4:15 pm
zaq wrote:
I thought OP was ISO someone to prune or cut down a tree in her yard. I did assume Manchester, UK, being unfamiliar with the one in NJ and figuring that anyone in Manchester VT or Manchester CT probably already has an arborist on speed dial.

Hahahaha 😂 I don’t even have a garden!

s1

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 4:49 pm
How many Manchesters are there???

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 4:55 pm
s1 wrote:
How many Manchesters are there???

Two that frum people live in afaik - England and south of Lakewood. But if you really want to know....
https://geotargit.com/called.p.....ester

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:09 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Two that frum people live in afaik - England and south of Lakewood. But if you really want to know....
https://geotargit.com/called.p.....ester
you think 34 is a lot? Try Springfield.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:56 pm
zaq wrote:
you think 34 is a lot? Try Springfield.

Yes! When I googled Manchester up popped, what city is in every state.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics