Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Farberware pots

just wondering

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 12:52 am
Any ideas of how to replace old farberware pot handles?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 7:30 am
Farberware has a lifetime warranty and you can put in a claim online with pictures, and they'll replace your pot. I wanted new handles but they didn't have. They did send me something else though.

sky

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 7:51 am
ra_mom wrote:
Farberware has a lifetime warranty and you can put in a claim online with pictures, and they'll replace your pot. I wanted new handles but they didn't have. They did send me something else though.

I never knew this!!
I’m going to try thanks.

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 7:54 am
ra_mom wrote:

Do you have the link to put in a claim? I called farberware a few years ago about a broken handle and they said if I didn’t have a receipt for the pots they can’t help. Now I have 2 pots with broken handles. It would be great to have it fixed or replaced.

sky

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 9:55 am
On their website there was a form to fill out with images.
I also don’t have receipts. But I figured it’s worth a try.
I once bought universal handles but they didn’t fit well.

sky

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 3:26 pm
@ra_mom. Thank you.
They sent me 2 brand new pots bec my pots had missing handles.
I have more pots with broken or missing handles but embarrassed to to so many claims

This is the link: https://support.farberwarecook.....s/new

ra_mom

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 4:28 pm
So happy to hear! Sorry that I didn't see the request for the link. Amelia Bedelia on this site was the one that told me about their replacement program!

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 5:31 pm
Thanks ra mom and sky. I filled out the form. I received an email that it will take them 3-5 days to review. I hope I’m as lucky as you both were!

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:08 pm
I recently had to replace mine, lasted two years. I'm so sad, doesn't compare to what it was.

mfb

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:22 pm
Thanks for the info

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:52 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
I recently had to replace mine, lasted two years. I'm so sad, doesn't compare to what it was.

do you mean the quality of the replacement is lower than that of the original?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:00 pm
zaq wrote:
do you mean the quality of the replacement is lower than that of the original?

The quality of Farberware pots went down significantly 15 years ago when they changed their manufacturing. My originals do not compare to the new ones in the stores. I was still happy to get the new pot from Farberware. I knew it wouldn't be she same quality. Still better than some other brands out there.

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 7:22 pm
ra_mom wrote:
The quality of Farberware pots went down significantly 15 years ago when they changed their manufacturing. My originals do not compare to the new ones in the stores. I was still happy to get the new pot from Farberware. I knew it wouldn't be she same quality. Still better than some other brands out there.

Claro--but the PP said she had her pots only two years and replaced them recently, not 14 or 15 years ago. I want to know if they cheapened their product yet again. manufacturers will do this to keep products popularly priced. For example, the lower-end Corelle now includes cheap stoneware mugs from China, while the higher-end sets include Corelle cups. It was, and I quote the company's representative, "a marketing decision."

sky

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 11:57 pm
My pots are 16 years old.
The pots themselves are in great condition. Just a lot of the handles cracked snd fell off. I’ve been using them without handles.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars