Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
BOCA RATON--HELP PLEASE???

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 9:32 am
I will need to be in Boca Raton next week and I will be in need of a mikvah. Can someone advise details for this?

Also, I was told if I wanted to eat out, I would have needed to make reservations ahead of time. Never heard of this, but can someone provide a list of restaurants and possibly phone #'s so I can see if I really do need to reserve ahead? Also, kashrus to buy take out--where can I do this? (I will be staying somewhere where I can't cook, etc)

Thank you

loveandpeace

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 2:04 pm
m.chabadofbocaraton.com › aid › jewish
Info about Mikva

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 2:38 pm
Live in Boca both Chabad Central and Boca Raton Synagogue have mikvahs. Chabad one is very nice and new. Never made a reservation for a restaurant ever!!!

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 2:40 pm
I saw online 2 restaurants--

mozart cafe and darbster. Anyone know anything about them? Hashgacha, etc? (Or any other recommendations?)-not looking for meat or pricey, just somewhere to go for a lunch or early dinner

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 2:43 pm
Thank you for the mikva info--I think one will be near where I am staying...(I think)--

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 3:07 pm
Never heard of darbster and if it existed I would def know Tongue Out. Mozart is good dairy food. Jons Place is a very casual pizza restaurant. There is also a bagel place called Kosher Bagel. Everything else is fleishig Chinese, steakhouse, pita or "American style" meat restaurant. All are Cholov and Pas Yisroel and meat restaurants are all Glatt. All are under the ORB.

heidi

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 3:30 pm
Right in the Jon's Pizza outdoor mall is the most amazing kosher grocery/take out place I have ever seen, and I used to live in NY!!!
Unbelievable fried chicken, gorgeous salads and sandwiches, sushi, meat and dairy options. I would live in their aisles if I could.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 4:26 pm
thanks for all the info

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Jan 17 2016, 12:15 pm
Kosher market is the store yes it is very nice

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:02 pm
I am planning to go soon and I was wondering if someone could recommend a nicely located hotel for a family with small children?

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 9:59 am
Bump

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 7:13 am
I'm gonna be there next week and need the mikvah. How does the Boca Raton Synagogue Mikvah work? What is their system? Is it easy to find the location? Are there any restrictions with Covid?
(I like to know details before I go somewhere new...I'm not good with the unknown)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics