Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Reconnect With DH & Improve Your Shalom Bayis-FREE COURSE
Previous  1  2

watergirl

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 9:16 am
Maybe wrote:
Rav Szmerla's publication Alternative Healing In Halacha, was endorsed by, Rav Shternbuch Badatz Eidah Chareidit ,Cheif Rabbi Rav Yitzchak Yosef, and many more . He is the only one who dedicated 10 years to this topic, while I realy respect Rav Belsky ,he spent minimal time on his book, and has very few endorsments.

I am sure the Eidah Charedis has their reasons for endorsing this stuff. They also endorse a lot of things that I do not agree with. That's ok, we all have our derech! I posted here because I was bothered enough by the website to watch the entire video and a bit of the other videos on the link, and felt strongly enough about the content to post my thoughts. People can do with that what they will. People should ask their own LOR before starting along a path like this.

Emunah13

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 12:24 pm
watergirl wrote:
I am sure the Eidah Charedis has their reasons for endorsing this stuff. They also endorse a lot of things that I do not agree with. That's ok, we all have our derech! I posted here because I was bothered enough by the website to watch the entire video and a bit of the other videos on the link, and felt strongly enough about the content to post my thoughts. People can do with that what they will. People should ask their own LOR before starting along a path like this.

1st kindly admit that that you where wrong about touching, 2nd it is NOT only the Badatz but the Sephardic chief Rabbi Yosef, the Lakewood Beit din, R Fuerst from Chicago & more endorsing R Szmerla

Unfortunately there are some, well intended, respected yet misinformed opinions. The famous Kabalist R Daniel Frisch author of motuk midvash on Zohar, used energy healing, but would concentrate on Sahma yisrael , while being worked on, when one healer complained that he can't accomplish anything, R Frisch said here is my proof that your work is NOT kosher.

watergirl

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 1:12 pm
Emunah13 wrote:
1st kindly admit that that you where wrong about touching, 2nd it is NOT only the Badatz but the Sephardic chief Rabbi Yosef, the Lakewood Beit din, R Fuerst from Chicago & more endorsing R Szmerla

Unfortunately there are some, well intended, respected yet misinformed opinions. The famous Kabalist R Daniel Frisch author of motuk midvash on Zohar, used energy healing, but would concentrate on Sahma yisrael , while being worked on, when one healer complained that he can't accomplish anything, R Frisch said here is my proof that your work is NOT kosher.

Nope, I'm good. Thanks. You are telling me that if I call up Rabbi Fuerst and ask him if he watched and is ok with these videos and this content from this women, he would say yes? I know him. I can not believe that to be true.

Emunah, you are new to this board and I welcome you. I expressed discomfort with this content and said why. I'll repeat what I said before - People should ask their own LOR (and know what they are asking) before starting along a path like this. I wish you all the best.

Emunah13

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 1:27 pm
watergirl wrote:
Nope, I'm good. Thanks. You are telling me that if I call up Rabbi Fuerst and ask him if he watched and is ok with these videos and this content from this women, he would say yes? I know him. I can not believe that to be true.

Emunah, you are new to this board and I welcome you. I expressed discomfort with this content and said why. I'll repeat what I said before - People should ask their own LOR (and know what they are asking) before starting along a path like this. I wish you all the best.

I whish you the best, plz call R fuerst & respond with his opinion.

watergirl

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 1:29 pm
Emunah13 wrote:
I whish you the best, plz call R fuerst & respond with his opinion.

All the best.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics