Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cleaning lady stealing

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 8:35 am
I'm 1000% sure I had money in the draw in the master room before my new cleaning lady came. Half hour into her cleaning my room it's gone. I want to approach her or should I call shomrim?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 8:40 am
If it's a large amount of money ask Shomrim to help you. If it's a small amount ask her and then send her packing.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 8:44 am
ra_mom wrote:
If it's a large amount of money ask Shomrim to help you. If it's a small amount ask her and then send her packing.

It was the money I was going to pay her plus some more.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 8:47 am
Call shomrim now

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 8:49 am
Call shomrim and then tell her you can't find the money, and can she please help you "look" for it.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 8:50 am
I wouldn't spook her, shomrim has a procedure I would ask them what they suggest you do or say

amother
Sage

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 10:32 am
What do Shomrim do?

CPenzias

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:05 pm
What happened in the end op?

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:21 pm
amother [ Sage ] wrote:
What do Shomrim do?

When I had a cleaning lady steal from me, they set up cameras and put out money (marked, so we knew for sure it was taken that day) and told me how to set everything up.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:23 pm
CPenzias wrote:
What happened in the end op?

So shomrim came down she got a little scared she said didn't take anything, she professional bla bla bla. I told her she took the money that I was going to pay her and now I don't have with what to pay her with. After alot of back and forth she said she's going without payment because I don't have money.

CPenzias

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So shomrim came down she got a little scared she said didn't take anything, she professional bla bla bla. I told her she took the money that I was going to pay her and now I don't have with what to pay her with. After alot of back and forth she said she's going without payment because I don't have money.

Ugh I hate people. Did she do a decent job at least? I'm sorry that happened to you

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:38 pm
CPenzias wrote:
Ugh I hate people. Did she do a decent job at least? I'm sorry that happened to you

Every few minutes she ran to the bathroom, was very weird. At one point I decided that I cannot have my kids home and be busy looking after her erve yum tov! That's when I called shomrim.

CPenzias

Post Mon, Sep 06 2021, 1:41 pm
Unbelievable! I hope she didn't take much more than what she was supposed to get from you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries