Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
ISO links shabbos dress 7 year old

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:12 pm
Hi!

Looking for shabbos / YT dresses for my tall and full 7 year old dd. She wears about a size 8-10.

Any pretty dresses that **cover knees**

I live OOT so pls only post links from online stores with good return policies.

Thanks in advance!!

Zehava

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:14 pm
What’s your budget?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:15 pm
$30 or less per outfit ;(

Zehava

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
$30 or less per outfit ;(

Kidichic.com is a bit more but way less than anything else you’d find. They might also have some stuff on sale in your range.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:37 pm
I feel like their dresses are usually too short - my daughter is tall for her age - ?

Zehava

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I feel like their dresses are usually too short - my daughter is tall for her age - ?

I found them true to size so you should get her a 9 if they have and if not a 10

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

My daughter is 9 and tall for her age. The size 12 works for her and doesn't need to be taken in on top. It's a teeny tiny bit big on the shoulders but really really negligible.

nicole81

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 10:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I just got a few winter shabbos dresses from them today. I was worried because my 5 year old's (size 6) summer dresses are just hitting the bottom of her knee but the next size would be too large. I ended up ordering the same size and guess what-- the winter dresses all ran a full 3+ inches longer than her summer dresses in the same size. I found the same sort of fit with the size 12.

Also, I came across this dress on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....bc9ee

I found it to run super huge in length and width, but I'm sure it would be nice for someone! I'd size down 1-2 sizes though. It looks like crushed velvet, but it's not; it's smooth.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 11:48 pm
nicole81 wrote:
I just got a few winter shabbos dresses from them today. I was worried because my 5 year old's (size 6) summer dresses are just hitting the bottom of her knee but the next size would be too large. I ended up ordering the same size and guess what-- the winter dresses all ran a full 3+ inches longer than her summer dresses in the same size. I found the same sort of fit with the size 12.

Also, I came across this dress on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....bc9ee

I found it to run super huge in length and width, but I'm sure it would be nice for someone! I'd size down 1-2 sizes though. It looks like crushed velvet, but it's not; it's smooth.

This looks so pretty! Ordered. Thank you.

I will also check out kidichic

amother
Hunter

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:13 am
Shein.com has beautiful midi Shabbos dresses that look like they are from a frum boutique. Here are a few I found quickly.

https://m.shein.com/us/Girls-1......html

https://m.shein.com/us/Girls-P......html

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:20 am
My very tall 10yo wears a size 16 in Kidichic.
Some dresses I have to take in and some fit as is. But the length is perfect with room to grow

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:27 am
That amazon crushed velvet dress is beautiful! And the shein dresses are rlly nice too. Thanks op and everyone posting!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:02 am
Very cute. Thanks for all the links! The Carter's one is a good find. I also ordered one from Shein, won't come before YT but still worth trying!
Thank you all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics