Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
According to study; Ivermectin causes male infertility
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Strawberry

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 1:52 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I dont know of anyone who would come to shul knowing they had Covid.

Unfortunately I saw ppl being majorly lax about covid behavior over rosh hashana. Family members living with ppl who tested positive coming to shul without masks. Those who tested positive sitting next to the entrance of shul.
They had covid before but so did their family member who was sick. No one was vaxxed.

I was very upset bec my family never got covid and it isn’t fair to behave that way.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 1:52 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
No. It's because ivermectin is more effective.

Ok, the article that I read said that there were adverse reactions and I don't have the wherewithal to search for it now because I am fasting but maybe you can link your info.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 1:55 pm
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:
Unfortunately I saw ppl being majorly lax about covid behavior over rosh hashana. Family members living with ppl who tested positive coming to shul without masks. Those who tested positive sitting next to the entrance of shul.
They had covid before but so did their family member who was sick. No one was vaxxed.

I was very upset bec my family never got covid and it isn’t fair to behave that way.

There were people in masks who had a family member who was sick.
Someone brought what looked like a newborn and I am not sure that's so safe for the baby.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 1:58 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Uttar Pradesh did use it and it was successful but they then went and spent a billion dollars on vaccines. It was mainly used in people who were in home isolation. I am not sure what politics exist there because in one place it was dropped in favor of Remdisivir which was not successful. There may be another side to the story or it may really be the cure but politicians stepped in and muddied the waters.
I am not totally against it but I am not ready to say that those who wouldn't run to do it are agents of Amalek.

Percentage wise, Uttar Pradesh's vaccination rate is relatively low. It would not account for the sudden steep drop in covid cases over the past several months. The population is huge and majority are unvaccinated.

Snipped from an article:

"Uttar Pradesh, among the largest states in India, has administered the highest number of vaccine doses yet. But while it may be leading the pack in absolute doses, it has among the lowest percentage of vaccinations for its large population. Among large Indian states, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Rajasthan are among the top states in terms of vaccine coverage relative to their respective populations."

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 2:00 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Ok, the article that I read said that there were adverse reactions and I don't have the wherewithal to search for it now because I am fasting but maybe you can link your info.

I am only refuting the claim that you made. When you have a chance to post the article you sourced your info from, I would be interested in seeing it.

Fast well.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 11:15 pm
amother [ Foxglove ] wrote:
Sounds like survival of the fittest in action!

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

That's what I think every time I read a pro ivermectin, pro 600 person simcha, anti vax, anti mask thread.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 11:43 pm
amother [ Arcticblue ] wrote:
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

That's what I think every time I read a pro ivermectin, pro 600 person simcha, anti vax, anti mask thread.

Let's see who is laughing in a year or two - the pro-vaxxers or the anti-vaxxers.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics