Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Why does the CDC intentionally offer misleading data?
Previous  1  2  3

GetReal

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:19 pm
amother [ Midnight ] wrote:
When it says the vaccine is 95 percent effective what does that mean?

It compares rates in the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated. The vaccinated rates are 95 percent lower.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:32 pm
miami85 wrote:
Yea and Rochelle Walensky said in one of her gloom-and-doom calls that "Covid is worse than the flu in children" when if you went and saw "deaths with Covid" and "deaths with flu", flu--which disappeared this past year remember? was WAY worse, so yea, why trust her.

Perhaps she should've worn a clown suit and a big red nose to discuss the pandemic..

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:43 pm
miami85 wrote:
Yea and Rochelle Walensky said in one of her gloom-and-doom calls that "Covid is worse than the flu in children" when if you went and saw "deaths with Covid" and "deaths with flu", flu--which disappeared this past year remember? was WAY worse, so yea, why trust her.

Flu was less prevalent in 2020 than in past years because of social distancing, masking, and lockdowns. Makes sense.

In any case, covid hospitalizations among kids are at an all time high.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08......html Moreover, as the article points out, Almost half -- 46.4% -- of children hospitalized with Covid-19 between March 2020 and June 2021 had no known underlying condition, according to CDC data from almost 100 US counties.

But if I jam my fingers in my ears and shout IVERMECTIN 3 times while clicking my heels, they'll all be ok.

Laiya

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 12:54 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
He is NOT the inventor of the mRNA technology. That's just another thing he lies about. The inventors would be Dr. Katalin Karikó and her collaborator Dr. Drew Weissman. See https://www.logically.ai/factc.....2eefd debunking this lie.

That egregious lie alone disqualifies him from being inherently believable.

But there is no scientific evidence whatsoever for his claim that the spike proteins created by the vaccines are cytotoxic. See, eg, https://www.reuters.com/articl.....O01XP See also https://www.france24.com/en/li.....ation

Clearly demonstrating that Malone is not to be believed, or trusted.

Egregious lie? Based on what? His claim is supported by the patents he holds. (None of your links work.)

He did not invent the covid vaccine, as I have seen others claim about him. Rather, that he was an inventor of the original technology in the late 1980's.

His professional experience is directly related to vaccines, approval, safety, regulation, etc. He has consulted for the US government during past outbreaks iirc including Ebola, dengue and others.

His experience and perspective couldn't be more directly relevant.

Of course a smear campaign was launched.

With respect to the evidence regarding spike proteins, he hasn't made "claims" or blanket statements, he has quoted peer reviewed, published research. And the research raises concerns.

Laiya

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:05 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Flu was less prevalent in 2020 than in past years because of social distancing, masking, and lockdowns. Makes sense.

In any case, covid hospitalizations among kids are at an all time high.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08......html Moreover, as the article points out, Almost half -- 46.4% -- of children hospitalized with Covid-19 between March 2020 and June 2021 had no known underlying condition, according to CDC data from almost 100 US counties.

But if I jam my fingers in my ears and shout IVERMECTIN 3 times while clicking my heels, they'll all be ok.

How do the numbers of all cause hospitalizations for children other than covid during this time period, compare to historical numbers (demonstrating that covid hospitalizations are not mislabeled as such, when children are hospitalized for other reasons yet had a positive covid test)?

And, is morbid obesity in children counted as an underlying condition?

amother
NeonPurple

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 1:26 pm
amother [ Marigold ] wrote:
My doctor does not offer the covid vaccine to covid recovered patients. If you request it, he will give it but he won't recommend it.

He told me the medical community is not sure themselves how to proceed. His main concern is that the government does not differentiate covid recovered with anti-bodies to non vaccinated-no covid.

He is a doctor from a prestigious medical center.

What does he do about covid recovered (within 6 months) without antibodies?

amother
Yolk

Post Fri, Sep 10 2021, 2:09 pm
In politics you smear and lie about your opponent, welcome to the world of medical politics. If you don't know this, I have a bridge to sell you.

Can you explain why two VIP's at the FDA quit out of objections to what is going on and the "news" is so buried most people have not heard of it?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics