Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
How is it possible??

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 3:36 am
I can't figure out how it is possible to eat healthy if someone is totally overwhelmed/overtaken with so many other responsibilities and lacking energy to do much preparation or even thinking. And especially when your kids would not want to eat the same things you would.
I am really struggling with this.
Maybe someone can help give me a structure that I can follow.
I have so little time for meal prep.

TravelHearter

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 3:40 am
What are your goals? Healthy meals (lunch or dinner or both?), healthy snacking, low calorie, etc.

Cooking wise- cook without oil and you can use whole grains for a carb. Cook veggies as well. It doesn’t specifically need much preparation.

Snacks- have easy veggies in stock, like baby carrots, mini peppers, grape tomatoes.
You can also have healthy bars, popcorn, oatmeal, granola, whole grain crackers/pretzels/pita chips…

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 4:07 am
Goals are to lose weight , eat balanced meals and snacks, and not grab foods that are not truly high quality nutritionally
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking