Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
5:2 Fast Diet

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:16 am
I have been reading about this diet and it sounds pretty simple with 5 days regular eating and 2 days of 500 calories. Does anyone here have experience with this diet? Did you lose weight? Did you keep it off? Any other feedback? TIA!

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have been reading about this diet and it sounds pretty simple with 5 days regular eating and 2 days of 500 calories. Does anyone here have experience with this diet? Did you lose weight? Did you keep it off? Any other feedback? TIA!

I did this for a few months. I definitely lost some weight but as soon as I stopped it all came back plus. It also got me into bad overeating habits. I found a consistent calorie restricted diet & exercise was much more sustainable.

amother
Almond

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:54 am
It’s all about calorie deficit and creating healthier eating eating with a healthier relationship with food

amother
IndianRed

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:16 am
I would be worried about sustainability, I lost 25 lbs in 11 weeks using the Noom app, here is the link to check it out:
https://www.talkable.com/x/fRl9iV
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise