Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Frum youtubers

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 8:42 pm
These are three YouTube channels I found that I really like. If you know of more of this type please post here, I’d love to watch and support them

Jar of fireflies- she’s such a cool lady. Her name is Chana and she is a giyores who homeschools her kids in Texas. She usually posts day in my life videos where she explains in such a good way about orthodox life. I like that she always says there are other ways to do things. She recently hit YouTubes algorithm and her channel is growing. I’m so happy for her and love her videos. Chana if u read this I think ur awesome!

Sonyas prep- I haven’t watched her much but from what I’ve seen she prepares delicious videos and gives you the recipes.and of course it’s all kosher

Frumitup- similar to sonyas prep but more sefardi food it seems to me.

Please tell me about more such people
Edit- I’m looking for more of vlogger style videos that are Jewish. Not really inspirational or rebuttal kind

Anon because Irl I don’t want ppl to know I go on YouTube

1ofbillions

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:24 pm
Nechama Cohen

my mama

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:37 pm
Cynical duchess

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:49 pm
1ofbillions wrote:
Nechama Cohen

I just checked her channel out, it seems like it’s mostly music related videos. Thanks

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:50 pm
I was actually going to mention jar of fireflies but see that you know her already.

there's also Jew in the city but haven't really watched her.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 9:51 pm
my mama wrote:
Cynical duchess

I actually watched one or two of her videos befor but I forgot what she called herself. From what I’ve seen of her channel it seems like she posts not particularly Jewish but not unjewish videos. She seems really interesting.

1ofbillions

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I just checked her channel out, it seems like it’s mostly music related videos. Thanks

She has a different channel called Realization where she posts vlogs. It’s cute!

https://youtube.com/channel/UC.....h8PKw

jellybelly94

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:32 pm
That jewish family

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:41 pm
1ofbillions wrote:
She has a different channel called Realization where she posts vlogs. It’s cute!

https://youtube.com/channel/UC.....h8PKw

Thanks I just looked at it!this looks just like the kind of YouTube channel I like.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:45 pm
jellybelly94 wrote:
That jewish family

Thanks! I found them a while ago and I’ve been meaning to update the thread with them so thanks. They used to have a different channel name but hopefully this will stick.

In the past week or two jar of fireflies and sonyas prep gained over 10k subscribers. I’m so happy for them.

jellybelly94

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:53 pm
My jewish mommy life- she's modern orthodox I believe but very buetral nice content

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:57 pm
jellybelly94 wrote:
My jewish mommy life- she's modern orthodox I believe but very buetral nice content

She’s conservative. I watched some of her videos and they go against the Torah for example she filmed her shabbos which is why I didn’t include her because I’m looking for frum channels and I don’t think conservative falls under that category.

jellybelly94

Post Wed, Sep 22 2021, 10:59 pm
Yeah sorry I just checked and realized she classifies herself as conservative 😬 sorry about that hadn't watched all her videos and didn't see the shabbos one until I just checked it up now. Thnx for clarifying it too tho!

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 12:58 pm
Just an update on Jar of Fireflies- she home schools and choose a Christian educational program. That’s her decision but this week she was sponsored by that organization. I really don’t know about her judaica program

Beyla

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 1:15 pm
Themodestbohemian. She is also on Instagram.

paperflowers

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 1:55 pm
I love Jar of Fireflies!

There’s a smaller channel called My Jewish Friend.

Makehumusnotwar

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 1:56 pm
Frum me to jew - lovely young lady presently in an orthodox conversion program. She talks a lot about converting etc.

Meorah ha-meir - I think that's what her channel is called. She's a Korean-American woman who has completed her conversion and has recently made aliyah.

SG18

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 6:25 pm
amother [ Obsidian ] wrote:
Just an update on Jar of Fireflies- she home schools and choose a Christian educational program. That’s her decision but this week she was sponsored by that organization. I really don’t know about her judaica program

I saw this as well. Wasn't so into that.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 6:32 pm
Makehumusnotwar wrote:
Frum me to jew - lovely young lady presently in an orthodox conversion program. She talks a lot about converting etc.

Meorah ha-meir - I think that's what her channel is called. She's a Korean-American woman who has completed her conversion and has recently made aliyah.

Meorah is conservative and her conversion was done by conservative.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 7:03 pm
Liora Y posts makeup content. She is so cute and fun!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics