Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I made a workout video!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Sep 05 2021, 10:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Here we go again! Get a great workout in before all the Rosh Hoshana meals! Smile

Thank you!
Perfect for tomorrow!

Mom2Three

Post Sun, Sep 12 2021, 11:25 pm
These are great! I keep saying that I need to do some exercise, but then I just don't do it.
You've inspired me to finally get started as these seem very manageable and doable. Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:15 am
I hope I’m not bugging people when I update this thread with more videos lol but here’s my newest one! Enjoy my succah themed workout! Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:15 am
Mom2Three wrote:
These are great! I keep saying that I need to do some exercise, but then I just don't do it.
You've inspired me to finally get started as these seem very manageable and doable. Thank you!

Yay that made me so happy!

GramaNewYork

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 8:36 am
chocolate moose wrote:
what are your credentials?

I don't know what OP's credentials are, but using YouTube videos and DVDs to work out six days a week for the last ten years, I would say the exercises and stretches and timing are spot on. I don't have the credentials to judge; just going by my experience, I think she knows what she's doing.

smile18

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 12:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hope I’m not bugging people when I update this thread with more videos lol but here’s my newest one! Enjoy my succah themed workout! Very Happy

Wow! I'm super impressed how advanced you are.
Thanks for the motivation and will try later this new workout

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 5:22 pm
smile18 wrote:
Wow! I'm super impressed how advanced you are.
Thanks for the motivation and will try later this new workout

Thank you so much! Gd willing you’ll be able to do it too!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 7:52 am
It’s been a while but here’s my new one! It’s a toughy but super quick! Very Happy

amother
Mintcream

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 8:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s been a while but here’s my new one! It’s a toughy but super quick! Very Happy

Wow! Workout is a super advanced one.

Thanks for being so creative!

amother
DarkPurple

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 8:27 am
octopus wrote:
How do you think people get trained? You can send a workout video you created to a credentialing place , pay money, and boom, you are credentialed.

There are courses that you can take to become a personal trainer to learn to do and teach exercises correctly.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 6:52 pm
amother [ Mintcream ] wrote:
Wow! Workout is a super advanced one.

Thanks for being so creative!

Thank you! Trying to mix it up!

amother
Whitewash

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 7:50 pm
Certified personal trainer here...
First of all, you seem so sweet!! Second, love the idea to do this, definitely something a lot of people can benefit from.
Didnt have the time to really go through all the videos but just went onto a few of them for 2 min and you're doing a really great job, keep it up.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 11:54 pm
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
Certified personal trainer here...
First of all, you seem so sweet!! Second, love the idea to do this, definitely something a lot of people can benefit from.
Didnt have the time to really go through all the videos but just went onto a few of them for 2 min and you're doing a really great job, keep it up.

Thank you so much! It all started when my daughter kept seeing me doing youtube exercise videos and asked me when I was going to make my own lol and I really liked the idea!

amother
Peachpuff

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:09 pm
Exercise newbie here!!
Is there a way to build myself up or am I supposed to jump in headfirst and learn on the job?
Watching the video it looks easy enough but 4 min in to the workout I'm passing out.
Is there such a thing as a beginners workout?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:14 pm
Hi! So if you're a newbie then my videos might be too advanced. You can definitely do them but moderate any moves. If I'm jumping then don't jump so high or if I'm doing push ups then skip them. Use lighter weights and do the moves at a slower pace. Thanks so much for doing my videos though! I always wonder if anyone actually does them so it's so nice to hear! Smile There are for sure beginner workouts on youtube if you'd rather an easier adjustment too.
Good luck! Maybe my next video I'll try to make more towards beginners!

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:16 pm
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
Exercise newbie here!!
Is there a way to build myself up or am I supposed to jump in headfirst and learn on the job?
Watching the video it looks easy enough but 4 min in to the workout I'm passing out.
Is there such a thing as a beginners workout?

I’m a seasoned workout gal (15 years) and I find these workouts to be pretty hard. Don’t be discouraged. Yes there are a lot of beginners workouts out there! You can build up to this level

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 7:16 am
Here's a fun one for Chanuka! There's an annoying watermark on it at times since I used a new program and didn't realize but otherwise it's a lot of fun! Be a strong maccabee with me! Punch Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 7:24 pm
Just a little bump for the nighttime exercisers Smile

smile18

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 11:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Here's a fun one for Chanuka! There's an annoying watermark on it at times since I used a new program and didn't realize but otherwise it's a lot of fun! Be a strong maccabee with me! Punch Very Happy

Love your chanuka spirit!!

Job well done!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 02 2021, 7:13 am
smile18 wrote:
Love your chanuka spirit!!

Job well done!!

Thanks so much! I had fun with with one Smile but it’s turned out to be a pretty hard workout too!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise