Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Item won't fit in box- need advice or M4M segway tool

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 5:30 pm
My children chipped in and ordered a used segway from ebay. It came in 2 pieces, and we put it together and it doesn't work. Now we want to send it back, but it won't fit in the box when it's assembled.

We tried taking the middle piece back off- this is the steering stick- and it turns out you need a special tool to remove it. I think it's called an M4M or something. If I order the tool and wait for it to come, I won't be able to send it back in time to get a refund. But the UPS store doesn't have a big enough box for the segway. Is there anywhere in NY or Philadelphia I can buy the tool or or a box? Or maybe Lakewood? Maybe someone here has the tool and can lend it to us?

How on earth am I supposed to return this piece of garbage my children spent their life savings on?

challahchallah

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 6:01 pm
I would try a storage or moving company to see if they have a bigger box. Sorry, I don’t know where to buy that specialized tool quickly.

Goldie613

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 2:44 am
Did you try a place that repairs segways? They would probably have the tool you need, and even if you needed to spend a few bucks to get them to do it for you, it would probably still be worth it.

Juicy

Post Mon, Sep 13 2021, 2:57 am
We recently had the same issue. If you call segway support they can advise you how to pull it off with strings or a belt. It didnt work for us... We ended up combining 2 boxes, taping it together and shipped it that way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics